9 - like you do

CHARLOTTE

I sat impatiently on my bed, my box still on there and my laptop on the floor, along with my phone. How long was he going to be?

I look over to the clock and it's only been five minutes. I needed to calm down.

I needed him inside of me.

Soon enough, my doorbell rings and it takes me less than a second to get off of my bed to open it. Brad stands there, his hair a mess with a shirt and joggers covering his body.

"Did you keep your underwear off like I asked?" He asks and I nod. He then takes no time to step in and close the door before kissing me roughly, gripping onto my hair violently, "fuck, baby."

I wrap my legs around his waist, where his prominent hardness sticks underneath my skirt and I want to come right there and then.

He ended up guiding us both to my lounge without our lips detaching and he throws me onto the sofa and tugs off his shirt and joggers, leaving him in his boxers. He climbs over me, achingly slow as his lips hover above mine.

"Have you been a good little girl for me?" He asks, but I don't answer. "Do you deserve to come right now or shall I tease you? Hmm. . ."

I moan, gripping on to his hair, "now, please, Brad."

"Teasing it is."

A smirk was on his face as he peppers kisses on my neck, sucking at my sweet spot where I know there will be a mark tomorrow. I didn't care. I was too wet to care about tomorrow. I cared about now.

He rips off my shirt, tearing it in half, before discarding it somewhere else. His eyes scan over my breasts before sucking on my right one and without being gentle at all, gropes my left. I let out moans and buckle my hips up against his, causing his hand on my left breast to hold me back down.

"Brad!" I let out a moan and he eventually moved his way down past my chest to my stomach, where he kissed so close to wear I felt so good. "Please!"

"You dirty little slut," he tuts and gently pulls down my skirt, achingly slow. My hands were in his hair, tugging anxiously at his curls as he kisses my under thigh before slipping his tonight inside me.

His tongue swirls around, and he sucks in the moisture around me. I let out more strangled moans, unable to take the pleasure he was offering me. I was on cloud nine.

He pulls away as soon as I was going to come, I knew it, he knew it. I was so close.

"You don't deserve to come just yet," he presses a kiss to me gently. "You made me feel so helpless on that call, did you know that? When you called me daddy, fuck. I didn't know you had a daddy kink."

I have so many kinks, he didn't understand.

"There's so many things I want to try with you, pretty face," he looks up at me, kissing his way up to lips. "Will you let me?"

"Not today, I just want to come," I beg, my voice weak, and he chuckles with a nod. He slips off his boxers, pumping at his cock a few times before he lines himself up with me and pulls me into him, so slowly I could cry. "Brad!"

I was going to wake the neighbours up.

He pumps in and out, in and out. So slowly, I couldn't handle it. I tugged on his curls so tightly I could rip them out and his thrusts get faster as he lays on top of me. My hands roamed against his back, my fists clenching at the feel of him inside me.

"Faster!"

Moans escape my mouth as though they're on strings, I couldn't contain myself. It felt so good.

"Say my name, baby, scream it," he demands and I do as I'm told, I moan his name as loud as I could and he pumps in and out. My walls were clenching so tight around his cock and my hips were buckling back as I reached my high.

He pulls out as I come, the white liquid pouring out of me and I let out another moan at the release. I felt content.

He kisses my lips before moving down past my naked torso and licking away the moisture by my entrance with his tongue, with ease.

"Mmmm, fuck. You taste so good."

I wake up the next morning, in Brad's t-shirt from last night and some clean pants. His arm was draped over mine as he rested his head in the crook of my neck.

My hand subconsciously reaches up behind me and plays with his curls, biting my lip with an unwilling smile on my face.

He stirred in his sleep and nuzzled his head further into my shoulder, "What time is it?"

"Time to get up," I hum in response and he lets out a sigh, his warm breath hitting my cold skin. "Come on, we both have university today."

His arm pulls away from my waist and he rubs his eyes with his hands before sitting on the edge of the bed, his back to me.

My eyes go wide as I notice the red marks on his back. Did I do that? Did it hurt him?

"Brad," I say with a worried tone and he turns around to look at me, his eyes tired. "Does your back hurt?"

He frowns, "no, why?"

I let out a sigh of relief "Because—" I bite my lip, embarrassed. "—theres scratches on it. I'm sorry—"

"It's fine," he chuckles. "I think they're hot, really. A mark to show that you're mine."

Mine.

After us both getting separate showers, he ends up stood behind me as I slip on my shirt for today, and his arms slips around my waist as his head rests on my shoulder.

"Are you wearing a short skirt on purpose, pretty face?" He smirks with a raised eyebrow and a small smile appears on my face as he buttons up the last button on my shirt. He places a kiss behind my ear before pulling away. "I still can't believe you have a daddy kink."

I whack his arm with as much force as I could—which isn't a lot—causing him to chuckle.

"I'll stab you, if you're not careful," I warn him with a glare and he moves out the way for me as I grab my bag and sling it over my shoulder. "I've got uni now, so can we go?"

"It's been a week since we first met," he announced. It's true, we met on Wednesday last week and we've struggled to keep the distance ever since. "I think we should celebrate tonight."

"I have work after uni," I shake my head. "Besides, we stayed up late last night so I need the beauty sleep."

He shakes his head, "no you don't. You already look beautiful."

"With bags bigger my forehead? I don't think so," I shake my head and try to walk past him but he stands in the way of the door.

"No one could look as beautiful as you while looking so tired," He flatters and I blush slightly. "No one could look like you do because you're so beautiful and perfect. Do you understand?"

I nod slowly, smiling at his kind words.

"Where do you work? I'll take you after your final class."

I roll my eyes, "there's no need, I catch the bus, and it's a long way out of your route home."

"I want to take you," he announced. "I want to get to know you, remember?" He refers back to the time when we played twenty questions at his apartment. "Knowing where you work is a good start."

"I guess. . ." I let out a sigh. "Fine. But you've gotta leave as soon as you drop me off. I don't want my boss asking why I'm bringing a boy to work."

Especially since my boss is my dad.

Brad smirks triumphantly, "of course, now let's go to uni."

edited.