13 - to you

CHARLOTTE

"You said anything, remember," I gently drag my hand over the collar of the shirt that would soon be on the floor as I sit on his lap.

He already had a boner as I sat there in a shirt and some underwear, rubbing against his boxers.

"I remember," his voice was rough already.

I press a kiss to his lips, "I want you to tease me, curls. I want you to make me feel so close and then take it away, do something else before we do it."

"I can do anything you want me to, to you," he says hoarsely, lowering his lips to mine and I wrap my hands in his curls once more, pulling his face eagerly to mine as one hand grips on my waist while the other rubs their fingers against the material.

He flips us over with ease, him on top of me and he pulls off my shirt before discarding his, too. I was lying on his bed now, in nothing but my bra and pants.

"You brought your toys?" He asks and I nod, pointing to the box on his nightstand. He grabs it with ease and grabs my vibrator. "Open your legs."

I do as I'm told and he turns on my vibrator, pressing it gently to my clit, rubbing it slowly and I grip on to his hair lightly.

"We can't be having this," He tuts and pulls my hands out his hair before grabbing something else from my box. "What do we have here? Ropes?"

He grins and takes the rope, tying my hands to the top of his bed with a grin. I let out a moan as he attaches our lips and makes his way down past my breasts and down my navel before continuing with my vibrator. The feeling of it rubbing against me makes my hips arch but he pulls them back down to the bed.

I let out a string of soft moans as his actions repeat, the vibrator circling against my clit softly. My hips are pinned down with his other hand as he teases me with my toy.

I become moist, rocking my hips up but being pressed back down as more moans escape my mouth. He presses down harder with the toy and my moans get louder.

"Brad," I bite my lip down at the pleasure. At this, he takes away the vibrator and runs his hand over my inner thigh softly, sending chills down my spine.

"You like that?" He asks and I nod eagerly. His hand lightly brushes my area and I moan at the feeling. He rubs my clit with his fingers, softly before bending down and pressing kisses to it. "You're so beautiful, pretty face."

His hold on my hips is removed as he widens my legs further for him, and I let them rock up finally, letting out a moan as his fingers continue to rub up and down.

The longer he dragged his fingers through my flushed slit, the longer he rubbed at my clit like he was trying to rip an orgasm for me, the larger my lust for him grew, the needier my body became. My skin began to prickle, breath leaving my mouth in pants as he worked my clit to the breaking point, knowing exactly when to pinch, when to flick and when to rub.

He knew my body better than I did, and it had never been so obvious.

His fingers slip in a moment later, feeling around my area and I let out a moan at the surprising movement. He only had two fingers in, and he was pumping them in and out, in and out.

"Brad!" I moan and his movements become faster and faster, causing my hips to arch and he presses kisses to my clit as he moves in and out with his fingers. The contrast of his warm fingers and cold rings send chill down my spine.

When I feel the moisture grow he brings out his fingers and presses more kisses to me before letting his tongue glide over me with ease. Another moan escapes.