14 - i know that

CHARLOTTE

I strip off my clothes and put my towel on the side, ready to shower while Brad was on his phone in bed. I put on my shower playlist, the volume all the way up before looking at Brad's en suite shower.

I look around to see how it works, if it turned on with a switch, but I couldn't find it anywhere. With a sigh, I peak my head around the door of the bathroom and Brad looks up.

"What's up?" He asks, putting his phone on the side as he gives me a confused look.

"I don't know how you turn on the shower," I mumble and he chuckles, standing up. As usual, he was only wearing his boxers as he steps out of bed and walks over to the bathroom. I felt strange just stood there naked, but he doesn't look over at me as instead he turns on the shower. "Thanks."

He turns to leave but pauses as he reaches the door, turning to face me, "can I join you?"

The thought of Brad and I in the shower makes my stomach feel all weird, and I consider it. I did say that next time we could share.

"S-sure," I say and he smiles, closing the bathroom door and stripping off his boxers. He slides open the door to the shower, letting me in first and I give him a small smile before stepping in to the steam-filled shower.

I let the water slide down my hair and skin as I stand underneath it, noticing Brad's presence next to me. I raise my arms teasingly above my head, letting them rest at the top and I hear Brad let out a grunt.

"Where's the shampoo?" I ask innocently as we swap places, his hair falling over his forehead and covering his eyes but he wipes the water off his face, moving his hair in the progress before getting the shampoo for me and handing it to me.

"Let me do it," he insists as he puts the shampoo in his hands and starts massaging it into my scalp, careful. I don't protest, even though I'm fully coherent and and perfectly capable of washing myself.

I could've fallen asleep by the time he'd finished washing my hair because of his soothing actions and I close my eyes to take in the sensation.

His hands move from my hair to my waist and he guides me under the water carefully, rinsing out the shampoo for me. When he conditions my hair, he hums to the song that was playing on my phone and I didn't know what it was I felt his fingers run through my soft, wet hair.

He rinses this out, too, and he grabs the face wash and starts massaging it into my skin.

He squeezed my cheeks together and pulled the corners of my mouth up and down, "happy Charlotte, sad Charlotte."

I laugh at his playfulness and he puts me under the shower once more. When it comes to washing my body, he trails his hands everywhere, slowly, taking in every moment. He definitely had too much fun "washing" my tits but his hands are so nice and it felt so good so I didn't protest at all.

He turns me around and starts washing my back, massaging it, for me. I felt his lips against my neck and shoulders as he did it. Even when we were both covered in soap, he trailed his hands down my arms and intertwined our fingers together and just stood under the hot water for a minute.

When I know the soap was off of my body, he smiles at me playfully and I rolled my eyes. Of course I had to return the favour of washing him.

I grab the shampoo and reach up to his hair, having to stand up on my tip-toes as I can't reach his hair just standing up normally. The white soap suds in his hair made me laugh and I wash it off moments later. He was too distracted trying to kiss me that he ended up getting shampoo in his eyes but he recovers quickly.

"I don't need conditioner, I don't use it," he announced as I go to reach for it. "I only bought that for you. I noticed you use it when I stayed at your house."

I blush, "thanks, I guess."

He smiles at me as I grab the face wash and scrub his face with my eyebrows furrowed, concentrated. Now I knew the secret to his perfect skin.

When it's time to wash his body, I give him karma and take my time. I run my hands over his shoulders and down his toned chest, moving lower down his body and massaging the soap against his skin and once I got low enough on his torso, he'd started getting hard and he was just staring at me with water trickling down his chest.

My hands trace around his cock and he closes his eyes briefly. My hands move up and down it, not putting my mouth around it yet. He let out a groan of frustration.

"Are you going to suck on it or are you just going to play with it like it's a fucking toy?"

"What about a curry?" I suggest as Brad pushes the trolly behind me. He needed a serious stock up on the fridge, especially if my fat ass was staying this weekend. I could consume the entire supermarket if I tried to.

"Curry gives people terrible gas," He cringes at a thought and I laugh heartily in response.

"Okay, no curry," I look on the shelves, looking at different foods. "We could get some snacks? You know, sweets, chocolate, crisps."

"Now that's an idea I like," he smirks as we find the sweet isle and end up getting a bit of everything in the trolley. "We need to get some savouries to balance these all out."

"I agree," I nod and we ended up having a trolley full of complete crappy foods before we make our way to the check out where the woman at the till couldn't help but laugh as we pile it all out.

She scans all of the foods and slides them down to me and Brad as we pack the bags quickly and put the bags in the trolley. This method was quick and it didn't take us long before we were ready to pay.

"Crap, I forgot my wallet in the car," Brad curses as he feels around his trousers to find his wallet. He insisted that I left my purse at home since it was food for his house. "I'll go grab it really quickly."

"Be quick," I insist and glance at the queue behind us. "We're keeping other people from buying their groceries."

He presses a quick kiss to my cheek, "I'll be one minute."

He jogs off out of the super market and to the car as I stand there next to the bag-filled trolley.

"You two are a cute couple," the woman at the till smiles at me. "It's nice to see that love is still about in young couples, not just being together for sex. I know that is all people want nowadays. Sex."

I blush red. Not being what she said was flattering—well, it was—but because Brad and I weren't in love, we were together just for sex, really.

"Th-thanks," I stutter out and look awkwardly to the super market to thankfully seeing Brad jogging back up to me and he hands the woman the change before we leave promptly.

"You good?" He asks as we put the bags in the back of the car. I nod slowly, lifting a bag filled with entirely sour sweets and putting it in.

"The woman thought we were together," I shrug and he puts the last bag in before turning to me.

"We are together. Right now. Stood next to each other," he frowns, confused.

"She thought we were together, together," I clarify and he nods slowly, finally understanding. "She thought we were in love, in a relationship."

He lets out a sigh, "I'm gonna take the trolley back, climb in the car."

"Alright," I frown at the fact that he completely dismissed what I said before climbing into the car. Strange.

edited.