Hope (Shintarou x reader) Part 2

The door closed, giving the both of them privacy. The doctor already left. You looked at Shintarou with confused eyes. "Hey, how did I get here?" you asked, looking at him. He seemed shocked but happy at the same time. "(Y-Y/n)... You're alive...? B-But I thought you're..."

You remembered what happened. You were shot. You remembered someone carrying you. "Oh! Right. Hehee~ I'm to difficult to kill! I-I guess." you felt him hug you. You were stunned but you hugged back. "There, there, you big baby. I'm fine!"

Shintarou pulled, tears in his eyes. "Don't do that again, (y/n)! I was so worried!'

You giggled. He only trusted you. He only showed emotions to you. You reminded him ofMr. Honda. You are the first human he opened his heart to. Though, he was an big asshole when you first met. But it's your love towards him that made you try to win his heart. You both stared at each other as slowly kissed. It lasted for a few seconds until you both heard a camera snap. You and him slowly turned to see the princes and princesses. Some are holding laughter and some are awwing. Both of you blushed furiously.

"Don't you fools know the word 'privacy'?!!" Shintarou yelled. You were known to be a very quiet, secretive, cold but rough person. You turned to your emotionless face. "Don't worry, dear... I can kill them... Slowly... And painfully..." you grinned creepily.

Well, everyone (except Gion and Livio) ran in fear. You, Gion, Livio, Shintarou laughed. They are very amusing.

(END)