Perfect (Anu x Reader)

Requested by Melodic_Star
This is so short and it's sucks too much... Pls kill meh. trashx_x , you'll be getting yours soon.

__________________________________________________

"...but it's my nap time."

He threw the smoke bomb(?) and as soon as it exploded, Anu ran off to the...balcony? Roof? Whatever, you get the point. While running, he started swearing and felt... Scared and... Nervous...

There you are, in your beautiful (f/c) (style/brand) dress. You (h/l) (h/c) hair swayed gently. You were looking at the night sky. Anu took a few deep breathes. "(Y/n), dear~" he cooed as soon as he composed himself and leaned against the door. You turned and he blushed. You were... Beautiful... Words can't describe how beautiful you are. Your smooth (s/c) skin, you beautiful (eye style) (e/c) eyes and your (f/c) lips...

"Anu... Hi! You took care of... Whatever thing you need to do?" You said, watching Anu walking to you. He sat on the fence? Rock thing? I suck at this... You went next to him.

"Yes, and I took care of it quickly," he leaned forward and held your chin. "For you, my love..." He kissed you. It was a gentle kiss. It was also your first kiss.

"What are your trying to say...?" You asked him as soon as you both pulled. He smiled. "I... L-Love you... Since we met... You are the most beautiful thing I've seen and... Will you... Be mine?"

You smiled, feeling happy because you too had a thing for him, but afraid he would reject. "Of course!" You both kissed again and then later sat down on the fence rock thing, enjoying the view. There were countless of beautiful stars, a shooting star appeared. You wished for Anu and you to be together.

You rest your head on his shoulder. You both had a conversation and then later danced to the music. Anu left after all the guests had left. And you went back to your dorm because... It took place at the Poposi Academy right?...

(End)