Tittle 0w0(Gion x Charles)

Request by Isyaht_3302
J.I.C (just in case) my readers are Creepypasta fans, can you all check out my creepypasta story?? It would be a BIG help!! Just look through my profile!! One of them is called Smiles and Stiches (Creepypasta x OC//Homicidal Liu and Jeff the Killer) and another is an Ask Creepypasta, where you can ask questions and even dare the casts of SaS(Smiles and Stiches). Anyways, enjoy this chapter where I legit rushed and did it without using my brain and is every sucky. :D

No one knew, but Gion and Charles would meet every night. They will sometimes go to Charles's dorm, where most of the Princes stayed to meet. Sometimes they'd go to Gion's dorm, where Livio, Shintarou and Shao Long stayed. They are almost like rivals.

This time, they are at Charles' room. "So, uhh... What do you wanna do?" Gion asked. Charles shrugged. "I don't know, what do you wanna do?" There was silence. They'd never ran out of topics to talk about but this time, it's weird.

'God, this is so awkward... Why are we so quiet? Why do I keep looking at him...?' Gion thought.

'Okay, think of something to talk, you dumbass... Your crush is here... And he's looking at you... Seriously, I'm making this so awkward...' Charles thought.

They turned at the same time to talk and blushed. "So, I... Have something to say..." Charles said, looking at him, blushing. Gion looked at him. "Yeah?"

"I... Like you... I-I love you... S-So uh- would you... B-Be my--" Charles was interrupted by Gion pulling him into a kiss. He kissed back. This got heated. Suddenly, the door burst open. "CHARLES, I HAVE A NIGHTMARE AND LEON WON'T WAKE--" Felix looked at them, surprised. The three of them just stared.

"Did I interrupt your make out session...?" Felix asked innocently, tilting his head. "Felix, if don't say anything about this, I'll uhm... I... I..." Charles was lost for words.

"I won't destroy your stuffed bull." Gion said. Felix panicked. "OKAY OKAY, I WON'T!!"

"SHHHH!!!" Gion and Charles shushed him. Felix apologized.

A few days later, this was exposed. Felix, had taken a picture of them kissing. Felix's stuffed bull was destroyed and Felix got his revenge by breaking both of Gion's arms. What good came out of this is that Felix was suspended and Charles visited him daily and they had a make out session. They knew about the camera, and Charles covered it, every night. ;)

(END)