Tagged (1)

Out of all people--

I was tagged by Melodic_Star . She did say we didn't have to do it but I just can't say no, I don't know why.

What I have to do:

Let's start!! I'll be using Prince Series character names for this

So... When I was Darjah 6/sixth grade/whatever, I had a friend, who had a boyfriend(but later on broke up). And it all started when she and him played truth or dare and they told each other's crushes, and the whole grade started shipping them and they got together.

Needless to say, I slowly got jealous. I thought, maybe if start crushing on a random guy, and I told someone, they start shipping me and him, he'll like me back! (It was stupid, trust me...)

Let's call my (ex crush) Livio. He was kinda skinny, and kinda cute. So I told one of my friends (and I shouldn't have), let's call her, Han. She started getting excited so told her.

One day, we have a group project, my group members were Han, a semi pondan/girly guy who imma call Ciel, and a guy who (I'm very racist (and proud idk why) don't mind me.) is kinda black so imma call him Jayvyn. I don't what happened cuz I forgot, but I will never forget the day Han told Ciel my crush, which she PROMISED not to tell. (Excuse me while I cry)

...

(Okay I'm back)
What happened was I wrote a random paper I found, "I hate my group!!" I'm pretty sure y'all can relate. A few days later, Ciel found it. We had an argument, and I moved next to my best friend's table, who was very loyal but have social anxiety, and I'm trying to help her. And now, I think I've created a half-monster. My best friend is now a roast queen. But still have social anxiety. She used to not know swear words but after watching a cat video, (Talking Kitty Cat or Stevecash83 was the channel name) she swears now. I still stand up for her, even if it means me getting bullied. I love my bff too much. Now I have two bff(let's call the one who have social anxiety Freya and the new one Rosalina, who i think have deplexia(slow learner or something...) and we both are trying to help her.)

Freya's table was in another group, and the one next to her was absent. Ciel started to talk shit about me with the extroverts of the class. I felt scared, but I acted like I didn't care. I hate Han... (Not the character but my ex friend IRL.)

She was still my friend but I hate her because she was SUCH a drama queen. Sometimes even Ciel rant about her to me. Yes, I forgive people easily. We found out that she won't be attending the same school next year (which was this year) and I'm SO happy, words can't express.

I got over Livio because I never actually did like him in the first place. I did tell one girl I hate but look up to about my ex crush. She didn't tell a single soul, which I was glad.

Ciel teases me about Livio from time to time and I don't know many times I told him I don't like Livio anymore. Sometimes I tease him back about his crush, Mariam.

In conclusion, I DON'T have a crush. Except my fictional crushes, Shintarou, Junta, Gion, Livio, Felix and Laughing Jack from Creepypasta.(Currently, Shintarou is my fictional husband DON'T ASK ME!!!)

Tags: (u don't have to do it UwU)
1 trashx_x
2 user86919261
3 BrezzyBear98
4 Anime_Twins_10
5 Bloodshot_Corrie
6 Brillastelle2910
7 _Chocobear_
8 cuttlefishToreador
9 DarkBlueShootingStar
10 savage_kris24
11 vavril
12 DraganettShade
13 fondessbts
14 CrawlingInMySkin_69
15 CreepyOtaku333
16 AmericanHero1918
17 xXLaughter-KillsXx
18 BlueFuzzyElf
19 TheWizardOfWeirdness
20 hakuryuutears
21 AnimeMusicalLover
22 angelJelloX3
23 Josephine_Janice
24 Just_Peachy_UwU
25 kjm126316

Holy f-ck, I just realized I wrote a long whole story. Damn. And it felt good to get this out of my mind. THANK YOU Melodic_Star !!