My Angel (Jayvyn x normal!civilian!reader)

Requested by NurrrKunnn

I had fun making this. Adult language warning. Takes place before the Royal Vegeance. So Livio, Gion, Shintarou and How Long-- I mean Shao Long won't be in here. Here's gonna be two endings for this. Damn, Charles x Albert x Leon is still isn't finished yet lol.

_________________________________________

SCREEEEEEEECCCHHH--

...

"AAAAAAAHHH--"

...
CRASSHH!!!

...

"OH MY GOD!!"
"SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!"
"MISS, ARE YOU OKAY?!!"
"SHE'S UNCONSCIOUS!!"
"SHE IS BLEEDING!!!"
"THE AMBULANCE ARE HERE!!!"

(Insert Siren Noises Here)

(Meanwhile)

Ciel is changing the channels, feeling bored. Albert, irritated, started to yell at him. "WILL YOU JUST PICK A CHANNEL?!!" Ciel huffed and stopped at a channel, with showed the news about an accident. They all didn't really pay attention until they heard your name.

"...(Y/n) (L/n), who is now placed at (Insert Name) Hospital--"

Ciel shut the TV and everyone quickly got ready and rushed to the said hospital. As soon as they got there, the asked where you were placed, rushed there and waited outside. Luckily it was the school holidays. Uthman had to comfort Jayvyn, I mean, it's his GIRLFRIEND who is in the hospital getting a treatment! If it was your girlfriend, you'd be worried too, right? Jayvyn wouldn't stop pacing around, he would randomly cry and... Yeah... You get it...

Finally, after hours had passed, the nurse came out. They all stood up, asking how you're doing.

"Well..."

(To Be Continued)