Charles x Albert x Leon (Part 1)

Requested by trashx_x
Sorry it's late. I'm a bit stressed out now but job is a job. I also recommend y'all to play Block Story. I shall be called Skunky in this story and maybe more in the future chapters. Don't ask my name.

__________________________________________

"...maybe they like you?" Skunky said, or her real name, Amyra. Though, she prefers Skunky better, because she said she... Smells like a skunk and the skunk is her spirit animal. It's proven to be scientifically true, she does smell bad without her jacket. If she take of her sweater, you'll suffocate of bad smell. She learned how to use it to her advantage, especially when there are rapists around. (Yes, all that is true. I use my bad smell to my full advantage.)

Albert was shocked. "Wh-What?! For real?" Skunky nodded.

"I mean, look at them! They tried to help you and be personal slave or WHATEVER and they act super nervous and stutters a lot around you." Skunky explained. Albert looked down. Is this for real...? But who will he choose?

Charles is nice, but he can be idiotic... But he is kinda cute...

Leon... He's smart and composed. He's good looking, too...

Albert blushed. "I'll... Be in my... Room..."

Skunky chuckled misheviously. "Understandable~! Kehihihi~!"

...
...
...
...

Albert got out of his room. He had just finished putting on his clothes and he went down for dinner. He noticed Skunky wasn't there. "Oh? Where's Skunky?" Albert asked. "Oh! She left already!" Alex responded. Albert thanked him. They finished dinner and went to do whatever thing they had in mind.

Albert was heading to his room when, "ALBERT!!" Albert jumped a little, hearing someone yell his name. He turned to see Charles and Leon. "Guys, wh-what's going on?"

"We have a question!" Charles said.

"Okay?"

(To Be Continued)