Reason (Gion x Ciel)

Requested by baekery_

THIS IS TrAsH

_________________________________

The main reason why Gion doesn't like Gina near Ciel is because Gion loved the French prince. His plan was to leave Ciel alone in the dorm and he could come in and be his friend! Who knew Livio would mess up and leave Ciel with Alex. (K6: A Royal Vengence) Then, his plan to tackle Ciel's heart failed. He's been hating on the princes since. 

Right here, right now, Gion's standing in front of Ciel. Without Livio. Just both of them. On the rooftop. The wind blew harsh from behind Gion. Their hair swayed elegantly. Giel clenched his fists. "Tell me, Gion! Why do you hate me so?!" Ciel shouted. Gion kept quiet. He wanted to tell what he felt for him but he lacks confidence. "Why do you  keep quiet?!! Say something!!!"

(Flashback)

"I think... I think we should break up." Gina said, holding both her arms,not making eye contact with her now ex-boyfriend , Ciel. 

"What?! Why?! H-Have I not been nice enough?!"

Gina sighed. She doesn't say anything. This made Ciel angrier. " SAY SOMETHING!!!"

"IT HURTS ME TOO!!!" she shouted. Gina started crying and Ciel suddenly felt guilty and curious.

'Then... Why...?" Ciel said, almost as quiet as a whisper. Gina looked at him. "I think... I think it's better..." She turned. "...If you ask my brother.." Gina ran up to the boat. All Ciel could do is just stand there. Gina cried in the korean princess' arms. The boat took off to poposi.

(End of flashback)

"JUST GIVE ME A REASON, GION-"

"I LOVE YOU!!"

There was silence. "What? You-"

"I love you... That's your answer..." Gion said, tears falling down his cheeks. It's the first time Ciel ever saw Gion like this. "I-I didn't mean to do all the bad things I did..." he sobbed. "But it hurts me so much to see you and my sister together..."

He felt a finger on his lips. Gion looked up to see Ciel near him. He blushed,

"Je t'aime (I love you), Gion."

He felt a pair of soft lips on his'. Ciel held Gion's neck and Gion held his waist. After all these years, he finally got the french man of his dreams.

(END)