Tissues (Charles x Albert)

Requested by trashx_x

Charles is sick today. The others had just returned from their many classes. They all checked on Charles for a few minutes and then left to do their homework and paper works. A few hours later, Albert, who did his part, came in Charles' room. It was almost night time.

"Hey, Charles..."

Charles looked up. "Oh, hi..." Albert walked up, forgetting to close the door, took a chair and sat next to Charles.

"I brought you tissues." Albert said, handing over the box of tissues. Charles thanked him and took it. He started coughing a little. He groaned after his coughing fit.

He turned to Albert. Their faces are a few inches close. They blushed and got closer.

'Is he going to...?' Albert thought.

'A-Are we gonna...?' Charles thought.

Suddenly, Ciel burst in and yelled. "HEY, ALBERT YOU LAZY F-CK!! ARE YOU GONNA HELP ME COOK OR WHAT?!!" Yes, they swear in their dorms. No one knew though. Charles and Albert pulled, faces red as a tomato. Albert turned to the Prince of France.

"Oh, I'll help you cook, alright..." Albert walked up to Ciel, angry and embarrassed at the same time. "FreSh rOasTed mEaT a La PRinCe CiEL oF F--KING FrAnCe..." If you don't what it means, Albert was thinking of cooking Ciel for dinner.

Ciel, dumb-founded, said "So is that a yes or...?"

They started walking away and closed the door. "Oh, wait, are you 'busy' in there?" Ciel said, teasing him. They ended up wrestling and the other Princes had to stop them. Felix wasn't helping as he joined in. Let's just say Albert and Ciel had to skip classes because of a few broken bones.

(END)