Let the Light shine on

"Do you want to build a snowman?" asked little Anna. "Come on lets go and play." "I can cover this whole place in snow" responded Elsa. "I'm not supposed to though." "Yeah, just do it anyway. Do it for your sister! Elsa please, oh please. I can't do the things you do. That's what I'm talking about!" begged Anna. "You really want to build a snowman?" asked Elsa. "You know I do" responded Anna. "We'll stay up late and build that snowman!" responded Elsa. "Yes" responded Anna excitedly. "Me and you" Elsa told her. 

Once there was a family beloved by all. A king, a queen, two princesses and the story starts when they were small. Elsa was a special child from her first frozen tear. Her magic filled her parents hearts with so much love and fear. 

"Elsa no! What do we say?" asked Queen Iduna. "Magic must stay a secret" responded Elsa sadly. "And there's just things we can't do in public" Queen Iduna told her. "Like run naked in the breeze" responded Anna. "Anna!" scorded Queen Iduna. "Let the sun shine on. Let our hearts be wild. Like the perfect, happy, shiny, summer day" responded Anna. "Let the sun shine on" repeated the King. "Because it's alright" responded Anna. 

"Together we can keep the storm at bay" responded the queen. "1, 2, 3 together, clap together. Snap together, you and me together. Knees together, freeze together. Up or down together, princess run together. Always be together. You and me" chanted Elsa and Anna. 

Once there was a family with secrets to keep. As rules in the land. Where respect for the crown run deep. And so the royal family is ever on display and people loved the princesses, and watch them as they pray. Let the sun shine on, Let our lives be free. Let the promises of our land be sure and strong. Let our hearts be blown by this melody. All of winter love. 

Let the sun shine on, on Arendelle. Let the crown be strong and let your love be true. Let's our daughters spend what we lost. When we'll look to you.