Life's too short

Alternate chapter

Anna POV

I found where Elsa is and I went inside. She was happy to see me again. "I came all this way, today to give us a fresh start but now that you're like "Wow" it's all like warm in my heart" I told her. "I'm so glad you like it, sis because this is the real me. You have no idea how great it feels to be free" Elsa told me. 

"We've been falling out for way too long so let's forget who's right" I told her. "And forget who's wrong"  she added. "Okay" we both agreed. "Why don't you stay? There's room for family in my court" she offered. "Cause life's too short" I told her. "To always feel shut out and unloved. By the sister I long to know." "Life's too short" agreed Elsa. "To never let you celebrate me. The true queen of the ice and snow." 

"Wohohooo" I said. "I never understood but now I do. Life's too short to miss out on a sister like you" she said. "So you'll come back, then?" I asked. "Back?" asked Elsa. "To thaw the fjord. it's frozen over,  no one can get in or out?" I told her. "Oh" she responded. "Sooo..." I asked hopeful. "Oh!!! I don't believe you" she then responded. 

"What?! I just assumed that you would have to..." I told her holding up the gloves. "That I'll shove on the gloves? That's how your story ends?" she asked. "It does! It's just like it was except for we'll be best friends" I told her. "So that's in your plan. To force me back in a cage" she responded. 

"Whoa, whoa! Don't get upset. Let's get back on the same page" I told her. "Gee'z. Thanks for coming up to see the place and showing off your mastery of tact and grace. Run down the hill and spill my secrets. Make a full report. Bye-bye" she told me. "Wait!" I responded. "Cause life's too short" she responded. 

"There it is! The door you love to slam in my face! You did well there for a spell but now you're back in the same place. Kick me out if you want, but I'm the only one who is not one hundred percent convinced the prophecy's you!" I told her. "You can think whatever you want cause I don't care. You're a fool who married a stranger!" she told me. "That is so unfair" I responded. 

"I swear I'm through with taking your unshaking sisterly support! Support! Ha! Life's too short" she responded. "To let you treat the people down there just as coldly as you always treated me" I told her. "La la lalala laaa" she responded trying not to listen. "Life's too short" I told her. "To listen to a reckless fool who only ever sees the things she wants to see" she told me. 

"You don't know me" I told her. "You have no idea" she told me. "What I've been through because of you" I reminded. "Life's too short to waste another minute. Life's too short to even have you in it. Life's too short" she responded. "I've been so wrong about you" I responded. "You?! You've been so wrong about everything" she told me. "Maybe you are the prophecy!" I realized. "I am NOT the prophecy!" she yelled and shot ice into my heart.