A little bit of you

"You know, there's a recipe to making a proper snowman" said Elsa. "Really?" asked Anna. "Uh-huh" responded Elsa. "A little bit of you, a little bit of me. A part that loves to dream." "A part that swings from a tree. A little like me, a little like you" responded Anna. "A part that's nice" said Elsa. "A part that's naughty too" laughed Ann. "A loyal friend who is there no matter what" they both said. 

"A big round belly" said Elsa creating a big round belly. "And a big bouncy butt" laughed Anna. "He'll love warm hugs and the bright sunlight" they both said with a giggle. "And he'll really love the summer" Anna laughed again excitedly. "But he'll melt!" responded Elsa. "Yeah. You're right. Oh! So we'll build him back together" responded Anna. "Yes, together, that's the key" responded Elsa. "Because he is a little bit of you and me" they both said together. "Okay, time for bed!" announced Elsa. 

"What? No! Time for more magic, please and thank you!" begged Anna. "Anna, you know I'm not supposed to even be doing this" responded Elsa. "But your magic is the most beautiful, wonderful, perfectful thing in the whole wide world" responded Anna. "Do you really think so?" Elsa asked. "Yes! So do it, please before I burst from inside to outside" responded Anna excitedly. "Okay, okay, don't burst!" responded Elsa given in to her sister. 

"Yay" said Anna excitedly. "A little bit of you, a little bit of me" said Elsa doing her magic. "You do the magic and I get to see" responded Anna excitedly. "A little bit of fun" said Elsa. "A little bit of fun in the middle of the night" responded Anna. "A little bit of magic and it all takes flight" said Elsa. "This is so amazing! More more more!" Anna begged. 

"A little bit of you" repeated Elsa. "Magic! Magic! Do it, Elsa, do it more!" Anna cheered. "A little bit of me" repeated Elsa. Anna was getting to excited, going to fast for Elsa to keep up. She was hit by Elsa's magic and fall down. Elsa screamed "Anna!"