Colder by the minute

And born of cold and winter air the storm inside her grew. The skies closed in, the wind picked up. Her mind grew dark, the cold wind blew. "I charge Queen Elsa of Arendelle with treason, and sentence her to death" said Hans. "What? No" yelled Anna. Nothing could contain the tempest in her brain and the storm raged on. And they were ravaged by the wrath of snow and the wind blew fear and the storm would grow colder by the minute. 

Anna POV

Keep walking Anna, don't stop, don't rest. He's out here somewhere. I can feel the ice in my chest in my heart, I don't care. I've got to reach you through the storm somehow because the one thing that can save me now is your love. True love. "Anna" Kristoff yelled. "Where are you?" It's getting colder by the minute. 

Elsa POV

Can't run, can't stop, can't breathe, can't live and I can't die. "Elsa, listen" yelled Hans. Can't hope to fix this mess yet somehow still I have to try. "Please surrender" ordered Hans. Conceal, don't feel, don't feel. Get back into the cage. "End this winter" ordered Hans. I've unleashed a monster. I cannot stop the monster. "No harm will come to you" said Hans. And the north wind howled and they were trapped within the walls of white. 

Anna POV

Don't give into the ice. Don't give into the cold. "Anna if you can hear my voice hold on Anna" Kristoff yelled. True Love. 

Elsa POV

"I can't" I responded. "Elsa!" Hans said. And the storm rage on and nature tore the world apart! And all was lost to the frozen heart. 

No one POV

"Kristoff?" Anna yelled. "Anna" Kristoff yelled back. "Monster" said Elsa. "Elsa" responded Hans.  Colder by the minute. 

Hans POV

"Elsa! You can't run from this!" I yelled. "Where is my sister? Where is Anna?" she asked. "Anna! She returned from the mountain weak and cold! You froze her heart!" I told her. "No" she yelled in disbelieve. "I tried to save her, but it was too late. Her skin was ice, her hair turned white. Your sister is dead because of you" I told her. And the wind blew soft and in her grief, the storm stood still. 

Anna POV

When the storm calmed down I saw Kristoff. "Kristoff" I said feeling relieved. Then from the corner of my eye I saw Elsa and Hans. Hans was about to kill her so I walked towards them instead. "Elsa?" I yelled. I got in front of her and I froze just as his sword went half my hand.