For the first time in forever part 2

Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf got to the Northern Mountain and found the castle. Anna went inside to talk to her sister. 

"Standing frozen in this life I've chosen. Please don't find me. The past is all behind me. Leave me in the snow. Let me go" said Elsa pushing Anna away. "I don't want to let you go" responded Anna. "I'm just trying to protect you" Elsa told her. "You don't have to protect me! I'm not afraid!" Anna told her. "Please don't shut me out again, Please don't slam the door. You don't have to keep your distance anymore." 

"Because for the first time in forever I finally understand. For the first time in forever we can fix this hand in hand. We can head down this mountain together! You don't have to live in fear because for the first time in forever I will be right there" Anna continued. 

"Anna please go back home, your life awaits. Go enjoy the sun and open up the gates" Elsa told her. "But..." Anna started but Elsa cut her off. "I know. You mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. Just stay away and you'll be safe from me." 

"Actually we're not" Anna told her. "What do you mean?" asked Elsa. "I get the feeling you don't know" said Anna. "What do I not know?" asked Elsa. "Arendelle's in deep, deep, deep, deep snow" Anna told her. "What?" freaking out Elsa. "You've kind of set off an eternal winter...everywhere" Anna told her. "Everywhere?" asked Elsa in shock. "But it's okay, you can just unfreeze it!" Anna responded. "No I can't. I...I don't know how" Elsa told her. 

"Sure you can! I know you can! I'll help you! Anna told her. "Oh I'm such a fool I can't be free" Elsa said not listening to Anna and creating a storm around them. "Because for the first time in forever you don't have to be afraid. We can work this out together. We'll reverse the storm you've made. Don't panic. We'll make the sun shine bright. We can face this thing together. We can change this winter weather and everything will be alright" Anna said hopeful. "I can't" Elsa told her breaking down.