Do you want to build a snowman

"It's snowing! Elsa?" Young Anna asked when she got to Elsa's door and knocked. "Do you want to build a snowman? Come on, let's go and play! I never see you anymore, come out the door. It's like you've gone away" she started. 

"We used to be best buddies and now we're not. I wish you would tell me why!" she said tearing up. "Do you want to build a snowman? You know it doesn't have to be a snowman..." "Go away, Anna" responded young Elsa. "Okay bye..." 

Every year around Christmas time Anna would make Olaf cards and pushed them under Elsa's door. This always made little Elsa smiled. 

"I'm doing everything that you said papa. The gloves are working" said young Elsa. "Good but it will come a day when you will stand in front of your people and you must be prepared for everything Elsa. Now again?" asked the King. "Conceal it, don't feel it" repeated Elsa. "Don't let it show" they both said. 

"Do you want to build a snowman? Or ride our bike around the halls? I think some company is overdue. I've started talking to the pictures on the walls! It gets a little lonely. All these empty rooms. Just watching the hours tick by..." said teen Anna. 

"We have gotten an invitation from my sister to attend the royal wedding of Rapunzal and Eugene" announced the King.   

"It's getting stronger. I can't laugh, I can't cry. I can't dream, I can't live without it bursting out" freaked out Elsa.  "This is too much for her, maybe we shouldn't go?" asked the Queen. "Come here my poor child." "No don't touch me. I don't want to hurt you" responded Elsa. 

"Anna, it's time" announced the Queen.  "I'm going to miss you" said Anna. "We are only going to be gone for a couple of weeks Ms. Sunshine" responded the Queen. "I can't do this thing on my own" responded Elsa. "You can and you must. I'm proud of you" said the King. "I'll try not to let you down father" responded Elsa. 

 Now Anna and Elsa are teenagers and their parents went on their ship and next thing the people know it there was a ship wrecked.

 In the name of our King and Queen who are lost in sea. Arendelle shell honor their ways until our young queen come of age. May they rest in peace. They decided to make Jasmine regent of Arendelle until Elsa come of age. Queen Jasmine is the Queen of Jasmine country and she have agreed to come to Arendelle and to be regent until Elsa come of age. 

"Elsa, please I know you're in there. I'm just wondering where've you been. Do you want to take a walk? Or sit and talk? Or let me in.  Are you ready for tomorrow? It's your big day. Is there anything I could do? 

"We only have each other. It's just you and me. What are we going to do? Do you want to build a snowman?" asked Anna sitting by Elsa's door. On the other side Elsa was sitting by the door.