What do you know about love

Anna POV

After Elsa stormed off and set off an eternal winter because I told her that I am engaged to Hans, I have to go after her and bring her back and bring back summer. On my Journey I met Kristoff and I let him tagged along. We were talking about my engagement to Hans. 

"Hans is not a stranger" I told him. "Okay, so, what's his last name?" Kristoff asked. "Of the southern Isles!" I told him. He sigh. "That's not a last name" he told me. "You've got opinions on my life and my relations but let me tell you what" I told him. "Okay, Enlighten me" he responded. 

"Love is the one thing that has zero complications and I can trust my gut" I told him. "Okay, you frighten me" he told me. I roll my eyes. "Some people know their hearts the minute true love starts" I told him. "Some people read a lot of books" he responded. "I like books" I told him. "Some people simply know when true love says "Hello"!" "Some folks are taken in by curly locks and princely looks" he responded. 

"He does have princely looks. We agree on that one!" I responded. "Right! Ah, by the way, what color eyes does he have?" he asked me. "Dreamy" I responded. "That's not an eye color" he told me rolling his eyes. "All I'm saying is when you go to climb a mountain you don't just jump to the top." "If it's true love you can!" I told him. 

"There's scalin' and scramblin' and too many steps for counting and the work doesn't stop" he told me. I roll my eyes. "Maybe for you" I responded. 'Love's not an easy climb. You have to take your time!" he told me. "We get a whole life, that's the plan" I told him. "That's not a plan" he responded. "Love's not a thing you get. It's work and tears and sweat." "So says a sweaty, smelly, mountain man!" I said sarcastically.  "Oh, what do you know about love?" "What do you know about love" he repeated. 

"Have you even kissed a girl? I mean, a human girl!" I asked. "Oh. But still what do you know ANYTHING about love" he asked. "Anyone with half a brain would have worn some winter gear!" "Anyone with half a life would have one friend who's no a deer" I told him. "I do!" he told me. "Any fool who jumps headlong is gonna bang their head!' 

"Any fool who doesn't jump right now is probably gonna end up dead!" I shouted. "Whooooooooa" he said trying to calm the sled. "Like I said" I responded. "You okay there?" "I've been better..." he told me. 

"You should have listened to me! I've got good instincts! I know danger when I see it. Just like, I know love when I see it, Whoa!!!" I told him. "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Thank you" he responded. "Ah, that's not quite how I thought we'd end up" I said. "You've got to think things through in life, and...in love" he told me. "Touche" I responded. 

"Here, Grab on and brace yourself. Ready? Here we go! He said. "Whoa! Whoaa! Whoaaa!" I shouted. "I'd like to point out that we've come a good long way here and that you're-wow-really strong!" "I lift a lot of ice" he told me. "You saved my life just now. I guess I got to say here my first impression was wrong." I smiled. "And see? You're nice!" I told him. "That jump was really brave" he told me. "Your catch was quite a save" I responded. "You've got some guts" he told me. "You've got some brains!" I told him. "Thanks" he responded. 

"With miles and miles to go I guess it's nice to know that I can trust you though the question still remains...What do you know about love?" I asked. "Just be careful" he told me. "Have a little faith" I told him. "At least we know one thing. This trip should be interesting!" he said.