For the first time in forever

3 years later

Today is Elsa's coronation day

Anna POV

Today is Coronation Day. I am so excited. I got out of bed and change and ran out of my room. The window is open and so's that door. I didn't know they did that anymore, and there's two nice ladies helping me get dressed. "Thank you" I told the ladies. For years I've roamed these empty halls. Why have a ballroom with no balls? Coronation day is just best! 

There'll be actual, real-life people. It'll be totally strange. Wow, am I so ready for this change? For the first time in forever there'll be music, there'll be light. For the first in forever I'll be dancing through the night. Don't know if I'm elated or gassy but I'm somewhere in that zone because for the first time in forever I won't be alone. 

I can't wait to meet everyone! Oh, what if I met the one? Tonight, imagine me, gown and all Fetchingly draped against the wall. The picture of sophisticated grace. I suddenly see him standing there. A beautiful stranger, tall and fair. I wanna stuff some chocolate in my face. 

But then we laugh and talk all evening. Which is totally bizarre. Nothing like the life I've led so far. For the first time in forever There'll be magic, there'll be fun. For the first time in forever I could be noticed by someone and I know it is totally crazy to dream I'd find romance but for the first time in forever. At least I've got a chance. I sigh. Queen Jasmine who have been regent for the past 3 years smiled at me. 

Elsa POV

Don't let them in. Don't let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal, don't feel. Put on a show and be fake. Make one wrong move and everyone will know. But it's only for today. It's agony to wait. "Tell the guards to open up the gates" I announced. 

The gates are now open. 

Anna POV

For the first time in forever I'm getting what I'm dreaming of. A chance to change my lonely world, a chance to find true love. I know it all ends tomorrow. So it has to be today because for the first time in forever nothing's in my way! 

Rapunzal and Eugene came to the coronation.