Chapter 4: Linked

Sam's P.O.V

"That's your name." I said.

"This is another trick get away from me demon. I'm not going to give you what you want I know I almost did but not anymore." Stiles said.

"I'm not a demon. I'm not going to hurt you." I said.

"That's what they all say but than they are ripping me apart." He said.

"What is a way for you to know I'm not a demon?" I asked. He looked down at his hands.

"I'm not tied down. Why?" He asked.

"Because you are not in hell." I said.

"That's what they all say all the time and there is a way to know your not a demon. Cristo." He said. I didn't do anything.

"See not a demon. How do you know that word." I asked.

"Still doesn't mean I'm out of hell." He said. "And I heard a guy say it along time ago."

"Ok you are out of help. Do you know a Lydia?" I asked. His look changed from fear to anger. He got up and tried to hit me.

"You touch her I'll kill you." He said. I put my hands up in surrender.

"I'm not going to hurt her I don't even know her." I said.

"Than how do you know her name?" He asked.

"I was told the name by the guy who got you out of hell." I said.

"What do you mean guy? No guy can yank someone out of hell." He said.

"Your right no guy can but hes a angel." I said.

"Angel's aren't real. But werewolves, wendigos, werecoyotes, werejaguar, and banshees are." He said.

"Why do you say those are real?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said.

Stiles P.O.V

I think I might be out of hell I'm just talking to this dude. I don't think I've ever met him. Well I don't remember anything really from before I sold my soul. I get a really bad pain in my head out of nowhere and I start seeing things:

"Stiles did you get the information on the wendigos?" A guy with a crocked jaw asked. Then it went to another.

"ALISON!!!" A girl I think is Lydia screamed. Loud. And another.

Crocked jaw Roared with red eyes at a coyote the coyote cowered its eyes went bright blue and it shifted into a human. "Malia?" Crocked jaw asked. And it stopped.

I'm back in the room it started. I am on the floor with my hands on my head. It hurts I feel a familiar liquid come out of my nose. Blood. I wiped the blood away.

"Are you okay Stiles?" The dude asked.

"Yes I'm always fine. I think it was memories." I said.

"What was it?" he asked.

"Wendigos, werecoyote, and what i think is a banshee." I said.

"What exactly where they?" he asked.

"I will tell you if you tell me your name." i said.

"Sam now tell me." Sam said.

"First it was of a guy with a crocked jaw asked if i got the information on the wendigos.  Then i think Lydia screamed like really loud a name Alison.  And the last one was of crocked jaw roared at a coyote which made it cower and its eyes to turn bright blue and shift into a human and crocked jaw called her Malia." I said. He just stared at me for a second.