chapter 7: Jake

Stiles  P.O.V

We are driving around Beacon Hills I'm giving them directions to get to the house they rented so I can go to school tomorrow for the first day of senior year. We pulled up to the house its pretty big bigger than my house. We get out of the impala and walk inside the empty house.

"What room do you guys want?" I asked.

"I don't care." Sam said.

"I call the biggest room." Dean said walking off.

"Furniture will be here in about a hour." Sam said I nodded. It's about 11 O'clock in the morning we drove all night and all day yesterday and part of the day before. They got another car it just has to be picked up.

"Can I go pick up the car?" I asked.

"Yes go where ever you want to until 7 because we are going to start looking for the demon." He said. I nodded and ran out and I heard Sam laugh behind me. I ran to the car lot that has the car I walked in the building.

"Hello how may I help you?" A woman from behind the desk asked.

"I'm here to pick up our car its under last name Miller." I said she looked it up.

"Ok can I see your ID?" She asked I gave her the fake one Sam and Dean made me.

"Ok is it done ?" I asked she handed me back the ID.

"Yes here you go. Its the black Camaro." She said I nod.

"Thank you." I said with a smile. I walk out to the car I unlock it got in and drove through town until I end up out side Scott's house. I see the whole pack through the window. I see Lydia get a weird look and run out the front door and look at me I smirked and took off.

Lydia's P.O.V

I got a feeling like he is here I got up and ran out the front door I see a black camaro. A guy inside looks about my age cute. He smirked at me and drives off. That can't be him I don't know him.

"Lydia what's wrong?" Scott asked.

"He is close like in town close." I said they were shocked their mouths hang open.

"This can't be good." Issac said.

"Nope." Derek said.

Stiles P.O.V

I didn't expect Lydia to see me, I'm just driving around. I should go back to the house. When I get there Sam and Dean are just talking I walk  in they looked at me in shock they are still not used to my new appearance.

"Can you guys train me more?" I asked they nodded.

"Ya what do you want to start with?" Sam asked.

"Can we train with knifes?" I asked they nod.

"Ya here." Dean said handing me a knife.

"Do you guys have Chinese ring daggers?" I asked. After Alison died I got pretty good.

"Ya let me go get them out of the Impala." Sam said walking to the garage.

"Chinese ring daggers are a very hard thing to learn. Why them and how do you even know what they are?" Dean asked."

"My friend used them a lot before I killed her. I don't know how. And I know they are really hard to use." I said Sam walked back in and handed me the daggers I spun them around my fingers I caught them.

"Your really good. How did you learn?" Sam asked.

"I used them a lot after I killed my friend she really liked them. Now I know why." I said spinning them again.