Chapter 15: Decisions

Stiles POV

I walk into the house dean and Sam are in the kitchen. Sam making dinner.

"Hey." I said as I walk farther in.

"How did it go?" Dean asked. I grab a beer.

"Good. I found out about you and my mom." I said as I sat down he looked up at me I open the beer.

"What did you hear?" He asked.

"You guys dated for a few weeks when you were nineteen when she was twenty six." I said.

"A few weeks?" Sam asked raising a eyebrow at Dean. I took a drink.

"Wait. Claudia?" He asked.

"Ya. You remember her? That's surprising." I said

"What happened to her?" He asked.

"Frontal temporal dementia." I said.

"Oh." He said.

"So what was it that you wanted to talk about?" I asked.

"Oh right." Sam said as he put two plates on the table. One for me one for Dean.

"So what's up?" I asked taking a bite.

"So we are leaving in a few days. You have a few choices." Sam said as he sat with his plate.

"Which are?" I asked.

"One you come with us. Two you stay. Or three you stay for awhile then we come get you." Dean said.

"Let me think about it." I said they nodded. We ate in silence. I grabbed another beer and went upstairs.

Do I stay or go? I have no idea. I could stay for awhile and then go with them.

Pros and cons run through my head until I fell asleep.

I woke up took a shower and got dressed.

I went downstairs and got some breakfast

"Make up your mind yet?" Dean asked.

"Not yet. But by the end of today." I said he nodded.

I went to school I went up to the pack. 

"Morning." I said.

"Morning. How was your night?" Scott asked.

"Good. No nightmares or waking up in the woods. So I have to make a decision by the end of the day. I don't know what to do." I said  they all looked at me.

"What's up?" Liam asked.

"Ok so I have three options. Go and leave Beacon Hills. Or stay for good. And three stay for awhile then leave." I said.