Basically run

If anyone finds mistakes please tell me! My computer died and I have to update on my phone! Anyways, I hope you enjoy!!

~~

The two archangel walked through the dark forest for quite a while now. They had left the cave after their pillow fight ended and were now searching for the next key.
The forest was even darker than usual and they both walked closer to each other; freezing and scared that they both could lose the other one in it.
Lucifer almost looked like he was paranoid. He turned around almost every ten steps and looked worried and even a bit helpless.
"Luce, what is wrong?" Michael thought that the behaviour of his brother was a bit strange and he started to be a bit worried. "I ... Don't know. I feel watched. Maybe something is following us ..."
Michael laughed nervously. "Why ... Should something follow us?" He turned around, now also feeling strange. "I mean, after all, we are alone here, right?"
"Right ..." Lucifer knew he was not telling the truth, but he didn't want to upset Michael so he stayed silent. The younger archangel hoped that the feeling would disappear as soon as possible again. Nothing was following them ...
But again he still couldn't help than think that the sound of the wind inside the leaves or the bushes sounded a bit like someone followed them ...

More minutes had passed by and finally the two celestial beings reached the end of the darkness that belonged to the wood. When both saw the soft, silver light of the moon Lucifer startes to cheer and ran over to the end, into the light. "We're out, Michael, we're out of the forest!" Michael couldn't help but smile at the energetic behaviour of his younger brother and followed him. "Isn't that great?" "Yes, Lucifer, it is." While Lucifer celebrated the fact that they were in a lighter area again Michael slowly startes to inspect the strange area. It was almost something like a field. There was nothing special at first, but after some time he recognized something different. Something reflected the moonlight in some distance. Slowy and carefully he walked closer to the object only to find railway tracks. He looked back at his brother and shouted: "Lucifer! Come over, I found something!" The angel looked away from the sky and over to the black haired angel, only to walk to him after that. "What have you found?" Michael only pointed at the tracks on the ground. "Why are they here? Here is no train. There is no way that a train could be here! Who should drive it?" Tec tec. There was a strange sound that the older one was able to hear. He turned around and looked over to the forest. There was nothing. Weird ... He turned hia head back to look at his younger brother that pouted again. He looked at him in confusion: "Lucifer, what is wrong?"
"I talked and you ignore e it!"
Tec tec. There was the sound again. Somehow it made Michael feel weird. Something was not right with this place. That was nothing new, the cage had been a place full of other, different places that were not save at all; except for Lucifers cave. I might ask him how he made that area so save and honestly even comfortable. I mean, or course, it is a cave, but compared to all the other places it is really nice there!
"Michael!"
Lucifers voice was sharp and he sounded offended. "Stop ignoring me!"
"Yes, sorry Lucifer ... I just, thought I heard something. But back to you, what were you talking about?"
Now the fallen one seemed to be happier again and he repeated his words: "I said that if here are tracks it might be possible that they could lead us to a place where we find the next key. Come on, it has to be obvious that to are not here without any purpo-" Michael interrupted his brothers words and placed one hand on his mouth. The blonde one looked at him in surprise and frustration. Why would Michael do something like that? "Shh, Luci!" He looked at him with a serious expression. "I heard something strange ..." Of course he was talking about the weird 'tec tec' noises that he heard for the third time now.
At first the other one looked at him in confusion through his light blue eyes. "Please believe me, Lucifer. If I take my hand away from your mouth, please be silent. I want to hear the sound again, maybe you will hear it this time as well, and then we coule figure out where it comes from and what causes it. Okay?"
Lucifer nodded slowly and Michael took his hand away from his face. Both stood there in silence for almost a minute and when the black haired male thought Lucifer would tell him he is insane he saw how the expression of him turned into disgust and shock. The older one tilted his head. "Luce, what is wrong?" Tec tec tec. There was the sound again. It sounded like a sharp object touched stone over and over again. The sound made him shiver, it was something that made him uncomfortable. But something would make him even more uncomfortable because Lucifer slowly raised his right hand and pointed at something behind the ex leader of heaven. Slowly he turned around only to understand why the taller one looked so disgusted.
Behind them was a girl, lying on the tracks. Her body had been cut in half and if Michael wasn't wrong he could even see some organs that were looking out of that body part. Her hair was black and dirty, she probably hadn't cleaned it for weeks. And that's what her skin looked like as well. It was covered in dirt. No- Michael had been wrong. Her body was rotting. He could smell it. The girl smelled like death, blood and rotting flesh. He almost wanted to puke. "Lucifer what is that?"
But his question was about to be answered soon when the girl moved her arms and moved forward like that. She was the one that created the sound Michael heard.
"I have no clue Michael, but ... I guess we should run?"
The older one nodded and grabbed Lucifers hand and both startes to run. They ran along with the tracks but could always  hear the sound of the girls fingernails on the stone and the iron.
"Lucifer what the hell is that?!"
"Believe me Michael, if I would know what it is I wouldn't run like this!"
Honestly Lucifer didn't know what that thing was that followed them, but he knew that his live wouldn't have been worse if he would have never found out that this thing existed.
Both angels continued to run along the tracks and tried to get lost of this weird creature that followed them, but no matter how long or how fast they ran, they could still her this sound that the girl created while she followed them. And both males had no idea what they should do now, so they continued to run away as fast as possible while they made sure that they won't let go of the other one.