Chapter 20: I Got Plans

"So kiss me where I lay down my hands pressed to your cheeks. A long way from the playground..."

A/N: Taylor's wedding ring^

-Louis-

I go back inside Niall's apartment to see everyone still sitting on the couch, but Niall has his head in his hands.

"I'm so sorry, Louis. I was just making a joke," he says, his voice choking. I feel bad for him, because he didn't know that I haven't told Taylor yet.

"It's not your fault, Nialler. You didn't know," I saw walking over to him and pulling him into a hug.

"But now she's gone and I've ruined everything," he says and I shake my head.

I haven't told her that we were going on tour, and I just proposed to her.

Oh god.

She probably thinks I'm leaving her. I have just ruined our entire relationship.

I pull away from Niall and stand up. "Niall, I need your keys," I say quickly. "I didn't bring my car. Harry just picked me and Kate up," Niall says and I turn to Harry.

"I need your keys, Harry," I say quickly, and Harry stands up. "She just needs some time, let her cool off a bit," Harry says and my eyes narrow.

I see the girls and Niall notice my change of expression and they shuffle out of the room and into Harry's bedroom.

"Harry, give me the keys to your car," I say, getting irritated. "She needs some time to think, just give her some time," he argues and I clench my fists walking over to him.

"I probably just ruined our entire relationship! I need the keys, Harry!" I say, my voice cracking as I realize what I have actually done.

"Louis, give her time," Harry says staying calm. I push him backwards as the tears start falling from my eyes.

"S-She's going t-to leave me, Harry! I j-just need the keys!" I yell. "Calm down, Louis," Harry says, still staying calm.

I half-heartedly hit my fists onto Harry's chest as the tears fall harder. He grabs my fists so I can't hit him anymore and I try to talk to him again. "I n-need to g-get her b-back-" I break down into Harry's chest and his arms immediately wrap around me.

We fall to the floor and my body curls into a ball as Harry's arms wrap around me. He strokes my back and presses kisses to my head, as I cry into his chest, the sobs racking my body.

"S-she's going t-to leave me and I can't live without her Haz!" I cry and Harry whispers soothing things into my ear as he strokes my hair.

Harry is my best friend out of all the boys, but due to the Larry Stylinson rumors, he can't be my best friend in public, so these are the moments I cherish with him.

"She's not going to leave you. She hasn't even been gone for 30 minutes and you are already a mess. You two cannot live without each other. She is not going to leave you," he whispers to me and my sobs slowly stop.

My fists are gripping Harry's shirt and he rubs my back. I whimper and he continues soothing me. "C'mon Boo, let's go find her, yeah?" He asks softly and I nod.

He stands up and I stay curled in my ball. "I'll carry you then, I guess. C'mon, I love you," he whispers as he puts his arms behind my back and under my knees and lifts me up.

I fist his shirt again and snuggle my head into his chest, keeping my eyes closed. Harry starts walking and I hear a door open.

"I'm gonna go with him and find Taylor. Call me if you get any news," Harry tells someone, I'm assuming Niall, Kate, and Jess. I hear their hums in response and Harry carries me outside his apartment.