Chapter 23: Football or Soccer

"That's how it works. That's how you got the girl..."

A/N: I literally just realized that this chapter involves shopping and today is Black Friday aha

-Louis-

"Harry, please repeat yourself and talk slower, I can't understand your deep voice when you talk fast like that," I complain into the phone to Harry.

"I got us tickets to go see a football game today, and you and I are going. I'm coming to pick you up in an hour," he says, slowly this time.

"Okay, I'll be ready, but I'll have you know a little warning would've been nice. You interrupted my very special movie time with my very special wife," I say and he laughs. "Whatever Boo, go shower, I'm sure you stink," he says and I scoff into the phone before hanging up.

I walk into the kitchen and laugh as I see Taylor. She is dancing around the kitchen, waving the wooden spoon in the air and occasionally singing into it.

I see the small radio on the counter and laugh at the song she is dancing to. It's Girl Almighty, off of One Direction's 4th album, called FOUR. Don't ask we were all a bit hyped up when we named it.

I laugh, blowing my cover, and Taylor stops dancing and turns to me, blushing. "Oh, hey Louis, just making some cookies," she says, turning back to mix the bowl.

I laugh and wrap my arms around her. "You cute," I tell her and she laughs. "You stink," she replies in my same tone and I scrunch up my nose, pulling away from her.

"Both you and Harry hate me!" I say in fake anger. She rolls her eyes. "I still love you, but go take a shower," she says and I laugh.

"Maybe I like the stench," I protest and she scrunches up her nose. "Then I'm moving in with Niall and Kate," she says and I straighten up.

"Shower, here I come!" I quickly yell, running up the stairs as I hear her laugh behind me.

I smile to myself and quickly take a shower. I throw on my sweats and my green sweatshirt. I put on a grey beanie and go back downstairs. I hope up to sit on one of the empty counters.

"Harry is coming to pick me up soon. Apparently, he bought tickets for us to go to a footie game," I tell Taylor, who is now taking a batch of cookies out of the oven, and replacing it with a new one.

"Okay. Wait, uh, footie? That's soccer, right?" She asks me and I chuckle. "Yeah, that's soccer, love. But we Britains prefer the term football," I say and she scrunches up her nose. "Whatever. The British can have whatever different words they want. Us Americans are the fat ones," she says and I laugh.

"All except you, my love," I say, hopping off the counter as I hear a knock on the door.

I open the front door to reveal Harry. "Hey," I say and he gives me a smile. I hear footsteps behind me and I turn to see Taylor.

"Hi Harry, come to steal my hubby, I see," she says and Harry and I laugh. She gives him a hug and Harry points behind him. The game starts in about an hour, we should really go," Harry tells me and I nod.

I give Taylor a kiss and she laughs as me and Harry start walking towards his car. "Have fun on your date, boys! Use protection!" She yells to us and I turn around and glare at her. She shuts the door laughing and I roll my eyes.

I get into Harry's car and we start the drive to the stadium. Harry pulls in, and we get out. We start walking together towards the entrance and scan our tickets through.

I don't pay much attention to the tickets, but as soon as we walk into the arena, I turn to Harry confused.

"I thought we were watching a footie game?" I ask him confused and he turns to me, equally confused.

"Wha-oh, oh! Boo, I said football and you thought soccer. I meant like American football," he says and I blush, immediately feeling stupid.

We find our seats, in one of the boxes, because, since we are famous, we will get mobbed if we are with other people.

We sit down, us being the only two in there, besides the two security guards and my cheeks are red.

Harry laughs and I shake my head. "Sorry, I just thought-" I start. "-It's okay, Boo, you just didn't know," Harry says laughing. I roll my eyes but smile.

I look down at my ticket to see that we are seeing the Green Bay Packers. Of course, this was Harry's favorite team.

I look to see him wearing his Packers jersey and I immediately blush at how stupid I am.

I should've noticed his jersey earlier, but he is also wearing a grey beanie, so we are a bit matching.

It's a good thing I wore my green sweatshirt, at least I have the right color on.

Soon the game starts and Harry and I laugh and talk the entire time. I had a great time, because I was with my best friend.

Who's a dork.

-Taylor-

I shut the door laughing and make my way over to the oven. There is about 15 minutes left until the last batch is done baking. I start to poke at the other two batches, and make sure they are cool.

I place the chocolate chip cookies on a plate and arrange then nicely, eating a few here and there.

The timer rings and I take out the last batch of cookies. I put them on the cooling rack and start to wash the dishes I used.

The cookies cool off and I add them to the plate, before covering the plate and placing it on the island.

I check the time and see it has only been half an hour. Harry and Louis are going to be gone for a few more hours, so I could go grab some lunch.

And go pick up something from the store.

I pull on my shoes and grab my phone and the keys to Louis' car. I get in and drive myself to a small café Louis and I like to go to a lot. 

I order a half sandwich and cup of soup and wait. My order is brought out to me and I thank the waiter. I eat my lunch and scroll through Tumblr.

I finish eating and stand up. I go back to the car and drive myself to the store. I have the nervous feeling in my stomach and I pull on my sunglasses.

I pull my hood up and keep my head down as I enter the store. I have been meaning to pick up this certain item for the past week, but I haven't been able to, with Louis around me and all.

I have to make sure I am not seen though, or recognized, because otherwise, I am completely screwed.

I go over to the right section and pick up three of what I need and quickly walk to the shortest checkout line.

I place the items on the black belt, behind the stick, separated my items from the person's in front of me.

I keep my head down and soon I hear the lady say my total. I take out cash, not risking using my credit card and someone seeing.

I thank her and tell her to keep the change. I grab the bag and quickly rush out of the store. I get into the car and throw the bag onto the passenger seat.

I rest my head back and sigh, slowing my racing heart. I slowly start the car, and make my way back home. Nervousness sitting in the pit of my stomach.

I pull into the driveway and grab the bag. I should have an hour or two left until Harry and Louis return.

I go inside and take out the contents of the bag. I follow the instructions and set the objects next to the sink and go downstairs to watch some TV.

A/N:

What do you think the objects are???

One chapter left before the third book :'(

-Em