Chapter 21 - Mission

To the past, I threw
Replacing all shades of blue
Red seeps into its place
Revealing its unjust face
The color tempts the world tomorrow
The morning bird may only sing songs of sorrow

The world around me was changing and I couldn't tell if it was because of myself or the man in front of me. He wore a grim smirk that made my bones tingle with fear. The storm approaches fast and my dream turns into a nightmare. The sky, an eerie purple, reflected off of the upset lake. Red began to choke the trees, enveloping them into it's color. I take a step back but it doesn't do any good. The sight in front of me began to surround my being. Wilford simply stood still, embracing the evil he had summoned from Hell.

"Madame. Please do take this in. We are here for a reason. I want to see how the depths of your brain can craft the unholy. I would enjoy it so much more if you would stand your ground."

His arms were pressed against his back as his grin seemed to cut deeper into his cheeks. It no longer felt like Wilford was standing there. He had become a shell to Insanity. I got to try and take control of this mess. I have to-

My thought is cut short when my mind slips out of my moral grip. 

What am I denying anymore? Didn't I accept this life?

I wanted it now. I needed it now. Something inside of me was absolutely desperate for chaos.  

Somewhere within me must have taken over as I look down to my hands. A hot, thick substance begins to run out of them. I watched as the red liquid glistened. It began to run through my fingers, to the ground before me. As the drips turned into waterfalls, a strong force came over me. A force that took control of my soul, placing me into a trance.

I look up to Wilford and his eyes meet mine. I can stand my ground.

I reach my hands out in front of me, the deep red liquid appearing to manifest up arms. But suddenly the liquid begins to lift off my skin,  turning into a mini tornado in front of me. This is the powers of my mind.

I look at my work before me. I didn't know where I was heading- I let my brain decide that- but I enjoyed every second of it. The fact that I could make anything I desire appear. That, where I am right now, could become whatever I want. Something the real world couldn't give to me. The power to create ran through my veins, shooting nerves to an all time high.

The tornado began to shape, taking form as figure. The blood turned into bones, covering it with flesh. And, before me, there was a human. Living and breathing. Scared.

It was naked, holding no detail nor gender to its body. It's height matched mine and its color was pure white, sticking out from the surroundings of darkness. It reminded me of a mannequin. Some kind of dummy. Yet it was inhaling air. It was alive. I find myself grinning when it looks into my eyes. They were the only part of it with color. Blue. 

A familiar feeling of ecstasy began to rush throughout my being. Looking at the figure, I began to sense its fear though no words came from its mouth. I began see its surrender as it trembled and shook. It was under my control. I could do whatever I wanted to it.

A knife appeared into my hand. Its sharp blade, reflecting the purple skies. I knew what I wanted to do next. 

Then it all seemed to move too fast. I had lunged forward, striking the blade into its arm. Red began to splatter the white of its body. It seeped out from where the knife struck. The feeling was no short of thrilling. My vision turned to a tunnel. The only focus I had was on this creature. I repeated the motion several times in the same spot, hacking away at the bones. Lightning struck with every strike and soon the body was on the ground. It didn't seem to stop me. I laid over the corpse, covered in its new colors, and continue to rip the blade into the flesh. I moved away from the shoulder and to its torso, hypnotized in its feel.