Chapter 9: Questions and Hiding

Taehyung POV

Taehyung POV

-flashback-

I sprayed myself with cologne for the last time before looking at my appearance in the mirror. My black button down shirt was fit comfortably around my torso and my white t-shirt was loosely tucked into my slightly ripped jeans that hugged my legs. I ran my fingers through my hair and put some shoes on. Glancing at the watch I was wearing, my eyes widened as I would soon be late if I didn't leave in the next few minutes. 

I made my way toward the kitchen where Hobi and Namjoon were chatting about a something unknown to me. Then realized that I had left both my phone and wallet in my room. I ran down the hallway and almost trampled Jimin who had decided to step out of his room right when I went by.

"Tae! Slow down!" He half yelled, half laughed. "Shouldn't you have left already? You're gonna be late."

"Sorry, that's why I was running," I answered as I came back out of my room along with my phone and wallet.

"Well, you'd better get going. Good luck!" Jimin gave me an encouraging smile and I smirked despite all the nerves I was feeling on the inside.

About a week ago I had called all six of them to the living room to help me plan how I was going to do this. We'd thrown around tons of ideas. Including going to a fancy restaurant, meeting at an amusement park, going to the movie theater, and even just staying in and ordering pizza. Then Yoongi Hyung had suggested that we just have a night on the town and visit some of the shops, then get something to eat and walk by the river. 

It seemed cliche and simple but to be honest, it was perfect. So, that was what lead me to where I am now, running around the dorm to find my jacket while being scolded by the boys for being late.

"BYE TAEHYUNG! HAVE FUNNNN!" I heard an array of voices yell a variation of those words after me as I rushed out the door. I smiled to myself and waved as I got into the taxi that I had called ahead of time.

Mihyun POV

"Skittles!" I called my cat who miraculously came running out of my room to the kitchen where I stood waiting with his dinner. He impatiently meowed at me while I put the food in his bowl for his dinner so that he wasn't starving if I got home late. My damp hair was draped over my shoulder and a towel was wrapped around my body. 

Checking the clock on the counter caused my heart to jump when I realized I was going to be late if I didn't hurry up, but it's not like I was ever on time to anything. Taehyung had figured this out by now. The only date that I was ever on time to was our first one. I made my way to my closet and picked out an outfit that consisted of a tight fitting pair of black ripped jeans, a royal blue, long sleeve shirt that I tucked into the jeans and a bomber jacket on top.