Chapter 11 pt.1: Innocence and Answers

Taehyung POV

Taehyung POV

-flashback-

"Taehyungie," she whined from across my room "what's taking you so long?" I chuckled as I walked back into the room after getting extra blankets from the living room.

"I was only gone for like three minutes."

"I know but I'm cold." She pouted, slipping her bottom lip out farther than the top one.

I swooned at how adorable she was and tossed a blanket to her, resulting in the pout leaving her face as soon as it hit the pile of pillows beside her. She wrapped it around her body, sighing in happiness as I giggled and wrapped another blanket around both of us this time. She shimmied over to my body as best as she could while wrapped, burrito style, in two blankets.

"Look at all these cute pictures of us!" She looked up at me while pulling a small stack of polaroids out of her sweatshirt pocket under the blanket cocoon. Her delicate fingers flipped through the frames, which depicted frozen moments of our relationship. My heart warmed up to the point where I thought she might feel it against the back of her head where she rested on my chest. I shifted my body to the side so that I was facing her and she did the same, allowing me to bring my arm around her to pull her closer. I drifted my hand up her back, resulting in a slight giggle leaving her lips. 

Her dark honey eyes fixed on mine. My fingers found her silky hair, which had been flipped behind her to lay scattered across the pillow, I traced all the way up to the shell of her ear, running my finger gently over the silver ring in the top of her ear, then over across her cheek to the bridge of her nose, where my finger traced down to the tip of her nose to bring my thumb over her blushy lips. 

Her delicate fingers found their way out of the blanket cocoon to bring her arm around my neck. She entangled them into the hair above the nape of my neck, combing them up and through over the back of my head. Her face got closer to mine, our noses just barely touching as we both leaned in to catch each other's lips. Just as this happened, my bedroom door swung open to reveal a troubled-looking Jungkook looking down at his phone in confusion.

"Hey, Taehyungie Hyung, can you help me wit-" He finally looked up from his phone and his face flooded with red, his sentence abruptly cut off, "...nevermindI'lljustaskJinHyung!" Just as fast as he entered the room, he had scurried away to find Jin. I rolled my eyes and turned back to my girlfriend who was hysterically laughing.

"He can be so clueless som-"

"KIM TAEHYUNG! WHAT DID YOU DO TO JUNGKOOK?!?" I was cut off by the voice of Jin Hyung as I heard his footsteps making their way down the hallway to my bedroom. I rolled my eyes yet again and waited for him to burst through the door just like Jungkook had moments before. I was right and not ten seconds later, my bedroom door swung open to reveal an unimpressed Jin Hyung and a still red-faced Jungkook. I shot him an annoyed stare and turned to my Hyung.