Chapter 15: First Times and Second Chances (final chapter)

Mihyun POV

Mihyun POV

-flashback-

"Are you ready to leave?" I peaked my head into the bathroom and asked Taehyung who stood in front of the mirror, fixing the way his tie looked.

"Yeah, we just have to make a short stop at my apartment, I need to grab the correct shoes." I giggled an okay at him and walked into the bathroom beside him. Turning to face him I placed my hands on top of his own warm ones to fix his tie myself. He looked down at me with a soft smile as his hands fell to caress my arms as I fixed his tie. I looked up smiling, signaling I was finished, and he leaned down to press a tender kiss against my forehead.

"You look stunning, Babe," his warm voice hushed into my ear. I felt my cheeks heat as I stepped back and pulled him out of the bathroom.

"Let's go, handsome, we're going to be late." I chuckled. My simple black high heels clicking on the floor as my burgundy dress hugged my curves, it's long and delicate lace sleeves wrapped around my long arms.

Locking the door to my apartment and shoving my keys into my purse, we made our way down the stairs and climbed into his car, driving back to his apartment.

"Alright, I'll be right back. And if any of the boys somehow makes their way out here before I'm back, don't say anything or open the window, they're like leeches and we'll be late." He chuckled out before leaving the car. I laughed at his statement but knew that there was at least a little bit of truth in it.

About three minutes later, I watched as Taehyung ran out of his apartment shoes in hand, and Hoseok and Jimin trailing not far behind. I laughed at them as Taehyung threw himself into the car and drove off before the two could stop us. I giggled and turned around, waving at them through the window. Looking over at Taehyung, he had finally caught his breath.

"That was close. Good thing they didn't realize you were in the car until I was already out the door." he breathed out. I giggled and nodded.

Just then a text came through my phone. I looked at the contact and rolled my eyes.

Jimin: Mihyunnnnnnnnnnn, why didn't you say hi to us! TT

Me: I'm sorry Jiminie, but we are running a bit late. I wish I could have, but I'll probably see you soon anyways

Jimin: Fineee. Well, have fun and tell Taehyungie that he shouldn't worry, because if your parents are anything like you, then he'll do just fine

Me: Okay, I will, and tell the boys I'll see them soon and I'm sorry I missed you this time

Jimin: Okay, Bye! Have fun!

"Jimin says not to worry," I said to Taehyung.
He huffed out in response "As if that's possible."

I giggled, "They are going to adore you, Tae. Just be yourself and they won't have any choice but to like you because you are such an amazing person," I said sincerely. He glanced over at me quickly and moved his hand to encase my own on top of my leg, his warmth radiating into me.