Chapter 12: Jokes and Guilt

Mihyun POV

Mihyun POV

-flashback-

I locked my apartment door and rushed my way down the stairs, thankful that I hadn't face-planted over my untied shoelaces yet. Climbing into the car I had called to drive me to the studio where I was going, I snatched my phone from the back pocket of my jeans. A text from Taehyung lit up my cracked screen.

Taehyung: Good morning Babe 😘😘

I smiled at his text, about to respond when my phone seemed as if it was having a seizure. A total of sixteen texts came through at the same time. Which doesn't seem like many, but all at the same time made it seem like my phone was in the middle of a panic attack. There was a total of six different unidentified phone numbers. As I read through all the texts, I checked off each of the members of BTS with the exception of Tae, who had been constantly texting me with apologies and questions as to how they had gotten my phone number.

Me: Good morning Tae ❤️❤️❤️

Me: Jimin just told me that they took my number from your phone while you were sleeping.

I laughed out loud at this fact. I could just imagine one of the boys sneaking into his room while he slept.

Taehyung: istg I'm gonna kill them all

Taehyung: Sorry you have to deal with all of them. Feel free to block all six

Me: hahaha don't worry babe, they aren't hacking my phone or anything :)

Taehyung: Well, let me know if they do.

Taehyung: I've gotta go get dressed for the photo shoot, sorry

Taehyung: I'll see you soon, don't be late! I wanna see you

I giggled again. And responded saying that I was only minutes away. Today was another photoshoot for BTS and I was excited to see what the theme would be for this one. Each time I photographed them, their stylists and set designers always went above and beyond to make everything perfect. And it was always so easy to capture beautiful photos of them. I paid and thanked the driver as I stepped out of the car and made my way into the studio. I observed the set which consisted of multiple pieces of furniture and a few stools, along with a few books and magazines scattered over the floor. 

I noticed commotion coming from the side where there was a half-open door to what I assumed was the dressing room and where all of the boys were getting their hair and makeup done. No more than thirty seconds later, the boys walked out of the room. Each strand of their silky soft and colorful hair was sprayed in place and they were dressed impeccably in outfits that were probably worth more than my entire wardrobe put together. They all observed the set and glanced around the room. I smiled and waved and they all smiled back before walking over to me.