Chapter 10: The Boys and Suga

Mihyun POV

Mihyun POV

-flashback-

"...and Hoseok Hyung, he's like the human embodiment of a ray of sunshine. He'll probably introduce himself to you first and smother you with something that seems like a hug but also makes it impossible to breathe. Then Jin Hyung will probably come out of the kitchen to tell him to calm down and he'll most likely bring Namjoon Hyung with him, acting as if he wasn't just yelling at him for breaking something in the kitchen or not knowing how to cook something. They will probably give you really warm smiles and be more civilized when they introduce themselves. And if you took a glance around the room, you'll probably see Yoongi Hyung sleeping on the couch. Maybe he will wake up but it probably won't be until someone tells him that there is food. And then Jimin Hyung will no doubt flirt with you and be all Jimin-like until he realizes he can't keep his front up and turns into the whiny Jimin that all of us are used to. And Jungkook, he will probably stay reserved for a little bit and observe you. He might say hi to you but, then in like an hour or two he will come to talk to you like he's known you for multiple years. And then..." Taehyung babbled on, telling me what to expect when I walked into the house of the Bangtan Boys.

He'd decided that he couldn't keep me a secret forever and was bringing me over for dinner. He had already told them that I was coming with him and he was warning me about what I was in for. Of course, I knew what they all looked like and I knew their names and a little bit about their personalities but that was just what they were like on camera. 

I listen closely to Taehyung talking about them. His eyes shined with nervousness but there was also an underlying gleam of love. He loved all six of those boys as if they were his real brothers, and they were nothing short of that. 

I could tell that he was nervous about them meeting me because he cared about what they thought. I figured that he was just nervous about them embarrassing him in front of me, but I could sense that he wasn't worried too much about what happened because he cared for them so much and knew them so well that he knew the way they would act.

We arrived in the driveway of their massive apartment complex and climbed out of the car. We walked hand in hand up to the door and he unlocked it with a key he kept on a ring in his pocket. I walked into the apartment and was met by a delicious smell of food. 

Then, faster than I could comprehend, a screech was let out and one of the boys came barreling down the hallway looking like he was ready to attack me. But, I wasn't sure because he seemed to be smiling gleefully. I recognized him as Hoseok just as he engulfed me in a suffocating hug. I giggled and struggled a little in his hold until Taehyung said, "Stop it, Hyung! You're suffocating her!"

"Oops, sorry. Hi! I'm Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi." He said with the same bright smile as before. I chuckled at his enthusiasm and introduced myself after.