.:19:.

The family was waiting in anticipation for the album launch. It was now a few weeks later after their vacation to Iceland, which meant preparation for back to school.

Although Jenna loved the idea of home schooling, her and Tyler felt it was necessary for the kids to go out and experience real school with kids their own age. So here they were, school supply shopping.

Jenna picked out low priced items so the kids could diy them themselves. She loved the idea of having personalized things that the kids could be proud of, so this was the perfect idea.

Robbie, however, was starting college. Tyler took him out to buy a new laptop that would help him out instead of a bunch of crappy notebooks that he would most likely lose. Teenage boys don't know how to take care of anything, but since the computer was going to be pricey, Tyler was sure Robbie would take care of it.

**

"I have sparkles, Washi tape, stencils, stickers, ribbon, and a whole box full of pencils, markers, paint, and crayons. So have at it!" Jenna clapped, excited that she kept them occupied with a fun project instead of watching tv all day.

"Mommy. Can you help me cut a piece of tape?" Patrick's asked Jenna, holding up blue tape with little stars on it.

"Of course, let me just grab some scissors" Jenna smiled, helping Patrick cut small strips of tape so he could place them onto his folder.

"All done!" He clapped.

"That's it?" Jenna said, crookedly moving her eyebrows to inspect what Patrick's project looked like.

"Yup" he said, climbing off his chair and into the living room. Both Anne and Jenna looked at him and then back at each other and started laughing.

Although Anne had changed and adjusted well into the family, Patrick had definitely grown the most. He was a character for sure. He always did unusual things that made everyone laugh unintentionally, but it was a family thing, so that brought them closer together.

"We're home" Robbie's voice echoed through the hallway.

"Hey" Tyler said. He was no longer shy or awkward around his family, which made for a better bond between him and kids. Robbie had now started to call him dad, which put everyone into shock when it first came out of his mouth.

"Can you guys help Anne clean up, I'm gonna go start dinner?" Jenna asked, taking the folders she decorated onto an old cloth so that they could dry.

"Yeah, I just need to grab something from the music room, I'll be right back" Tyler said, leaving the room.

"Hey Anne" Robbie smiled. "How was your day?"

Anne gave him a thumbs up and a genuine smile. It had appeared on her face about a week ago when Jenna surprised her with a cool backpack and lunchbox to match. Ever since then, she would smile at small things. Like when Jenna gave her a granola bar in the morning or when a show she'd grown to like came on tv.

"I like that notebook you're working on, it kind of looks like a llama when you turn your head to the side" he said, making Anne tilt her head and squint her eyes while he laughed at her actions.

Anne shook her head, laughing.

"I'm back" Tyler announced to the two kids, as he walked into the room.

"What's that?" Robbie asked, inspecting what Tyler was holding in his hands.

"It's a journal. For Anne" he said, handing her the new moleskin journal.

Anne signed 'thank you', and stood up to give Tyler a hug.

"It's for when you want to draw or take notes during class. It can get boring sometimes, trust me" he chuckled, ruffling her bangs.

"Tyler!" Jenna yelled from the kitchen. "What did I tell you about telling them school was boring?"

"Um, I didn't say it was boring. I said touring. We're excited to be touring soon" he said breathlessly.

"Busted!" Robbie laughed

**

Jenna had prepared a delicious dinner consisting of mixed vegetables and grilled chicken. She had been trying to get Patrick to eat him vegetables for a while now and she thought that if sat on the table and watched everyone else eat their vegetables, then he would want to feel like a grownup and would copy them.

"Dad loves carrots, right Tyler?" Jenna told Patrick.

"Mhm" Tyler said sarcastically with his mouth full. The truth was he hated carrots, he just wanted to help Jenna out.

"Broccoli is where it's at Pat" Robbie said. "They're like little trees"

"You love trees Robbie" he smiled, and Robbie nodded his head. "So I love trees too" he said, stuffing a broccoli into his mouth, and then another, and another.

Jenna smiled to herself and mouthed 'thank you' to Robbie from across the table.

**

"Okay kids, I've got cake batter and chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. Come take your pick" Jenna had taken out bowls and spoons for everyone as well as an ice cream scoop.

"Valinaaaaa" Patrick said.

"There's no vanilla ice cream P" Tyler said, correcting him.

"I like vanilla" Patrick said, curling his bottom lip.

"I know you do Pat, but this one tastes even better" Robbie said, brining a spoon up to his mouth and tasting the ice cream. "And don't you want to be like us, the grownups?"

"Okay, I want what Robbie and Dad have, please mommy" he smiled, brining his bowl closer to Jenna so she could put some ice cream into it. "Fanks" he said, hugging her leg.

**
"Pick a movie before I do" Robbie said, annoyed that no one could decide on a movie.

"Coco!" Patrick cheered.

"We saw that like ten times" Tyler breathed, holding the bridge of his nose.

"I like Coco" Patrick said.

"I did too, the first time" Tyler whispered to himself, but loud enough so Anne could hear, and that made her smile.

"We can watch it an eleventh time" Jenna smiled "if that makes you happy Pat" he nodded at the statement.

So the family sat there watching Coco together. They secretly adored the movie only because it got Patrick to sing songs way out of key. It didn't matter what movie they were watching though, it was the fact that they were watching it together. Anne wasn't sad in that moment. Robbie wasn't anxious. Jenna was carefree. Tyler was asleep. And Patrick kept singing. The family they always wanted but never knew they wanted it.

**
I have one more chapter left. It'll be long to cover all the details. But I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who has ever voted or commented on this book or my other ones. Because of you guys I'm ranked #84 on twenty one pilots fanfics list on wattpad. This really made my week and encouraged me to keep writing.

So thank you 🖤🖤