.:6:.

Janet had set a tarp down along with small pieces of recycled wood they had in the basement. Patrick loved making things that he could keep forever, even more so, he loved giving them as presents to the people he loved. Janet had a collection of action figures Patrick had made as he was growing up.

"Robbie please help me lay these down" Janet handed Robbie a pile of wood.

"Anne and Patrick went to get dressed, they should be down any minute" Robbie sighed as he helped Janet spread the wood out.

"How are you doing?" She emphasized the word 'you' because she knew that the only reason he was staying alive was so that his siblings would have him.

"I'm ok" he sighed. Just ok. He was always just ok. In fact he wasn't, in his mind buzzed a millionth different thoughts about a million different things. He couldn't control any of it. If it was up to him he wouldn't be alive. That was scary to Janet. She was always terrified.

"Were all just ok aren't we?" Janet gave Robbie and hug and gave him a peck on the cheek. "If only she would give you guys to me. I was never in it for the money. I only stuck around because I was scared you wouldn't" she said truthfully. It was all true.

They were interrupted by Patrick running down the stairs excitedly and Anne trailing behind him. She never wore short sleeves. Ever. Because she knew that even though no one said anything about her scars, they still knew they were there.

"What're we doing today Janet?" Patrick mused.

"Anything you would like Pat" she ruffled his hair.

The little boy sat in between Robbie and Anne and began to finger paint the tarp and not the wood. Janet looked at him trying to decipher what he was drawing.

"You told him he could do whatever he wanted. Should've been a little more clearer" Robbie chuckled.

Anne sat there quietly observing the rest of them and using the black paint with her index finger. She painted a piece of wood entirely black and then decided to make small streaks of red. They reminded her of the perfectly aligned scars that were scattered along her thighs.

"Robbie what are you painting?" the younger boy sat in the oldest ones lap and watched as he painted trees. Patrick didn't need a further explanation after seeing what Robbie painted. They all knew how much Robbie loved trees and the peacefulness that came from them. Patrick watched as Robbie's fingers swished back and forth, and minutes later he fell asleep in Robbie's lap.

"How could painting possibly tire someone out?" Janet laughed at a now snoring Patrick.

****

The show ended very well that night. Tyler had been crying ever since they got on stage. He thought it wouldn't be fair to the people watching, but he couldn't help thinking how Jenna could be all alone and sad at the moment.

"Tyler hit the showers you smell" Josh told him patting his back. "Nice show man. And I'm pretty sure no one noticed anything" Tyler knew Josh was talking about the crying, even if the fans couldn't see it, Josh always could.

"You stink too" Tyler smiled to himself. Even though the both of them were sweating and tired, Josh opened his arms wide enough for Tyler to fit in between them.

"Thank you" Tyler whispered.

"Anytime" Josh said back.

Later that night, Tyler went back to the hotel they were staying at only to find Jenna in bed reading a book.

"Catching up the late night reading you never do?" He kissed her forehead.

"Clearing my mind like I always try to do" she smiled at her husband.

"We both need sleep I think" Tyler suggested. He knew he wouldn't sleep a wink, but if he told Jenna otherwise maybe she would try to sleep.

"You're gonna sleep?" She looked at him it's a confused look.

"Only if you do first" Tyler replied. He knew that she would try her hardest to sleep if that meant Tyler would follow suit.

"1..2....3 now" her breathing evened out after minutes. Tyler wrapped his arms around her torso and kissed the back of her neck.

"Goodnight" he said even though he knew  she couldn't hear him.

"I think we should adopt. I want you to be happy" he continues whispering small things to himself. For the rest of the night he laid there thinking how things would play out.
So many emotions were felt at once, but he knew Jenna only felt sadness at the moment.

****
Thank you for reading. I started winter break so hopefully I can find time to write. I hope you guys don't hate me or this fic lol but yeah thanks again, voted and comments and much appreciated (;