.:9:.

Later that month, break started for the boys. After this break was the South American tour and then Christmas break. Jenna had already left home four days before Tyler, and it constantly worried him that she was alone. When he first walked into the door, he was greeted by Mercy. 

"Hey Hey Hey look who it is" he lifted her into the air and blew a raspberry onto her exposed belly. the whole family had been there for his arrival which made him very happy. 

He walked into the dining room to find that Jenna had prepared a feast. He wrapped his arms around her waist turning her around to face him. "Welcome back" she smiled, and kissed her forehead. "Miss me?" he asked. She smiled and stood on the tip of her toes to peck his jawline. "Does that answer the question?"he nodded.

"I need to put Mercy down for her nap. I'm babysitting tonight" he nodded

"Hey guys" he heard his mom call from the front door. They both went to open the door greeting everyone else that walked in.

"Hey mom" he kissed her cheek. "Are you going to let us in, or are we going to freeze out here while you just prove that you're mom's favorite?" he heard Zack huff.

"Thanks for not coming to the last show" Tyler told Jay jokingly. "I had a game, and if you cared you would know I made the winning shot" he said sourly. Tyler had no idea what was wrong with him, neither did anyone else. Everyone stood in the door way, still silent and waiting for instruction. 

"I made dinner" Jenna spoke up. Tyler smiled towards her and wrapped his arm around her waste as a comfort for both of them.

"Great" Maddy followed Jenna into the kitchen to talk about the nail color Jenna had on. "Its literally to die for" Tyler heard her gawk.

"So Tyler, how has tour been?" His dad asked. 

"Its okay" he simply said. He never had been able to speak to his dad casually without being stiff. He had lots of respect for him, so he never wanted to say the wrong thing.

"And Josh?" He spoke again.

"Still not married" Tyler smiled to himself and heard Zack snickering in the background.

"Want to watch the game?" He finally said.

"Oh sure" Tyler said, handing him the remote. "I'll be back" he said going to check on the girls.

"That's terrible" he heard his mom say. "I know I feel like its hurting him so much" He heard Jenna cry. Before walking in he took a deep breath.

"Hey" he said from the doorway.

"Tyler can you put this on the table" his mom handed him a basket full of bread rolls. Jenna turned her face so he couldn't see her cry. Maddy continued to rub her shoulders.

"Sure" he whispered.

"Ty?" He heard his name being called. It was Jay.

"What's up?" Tyler said.

"I'm sorry for lashing out like that its just Elle dumped me last week. Said I wasn't good enough" Tyler allowed him to speak before saying something himself.

"Dude you're team captain, if anything she isn't good enough for you" he heard Jay chuckle.

"Thanks. Sorry again" he apologized. "It's cool" Tyler said.

A few minutes later they were seated at the dinner table. Everyone had their plates piled and began eating.

"This mac and cheese is amazing Jenna" Tyler's mom spoke. "Thank you its my mom's recipe" she smiled.

Tyler's dad cleared his throat "So" he began. "Are you guys planning on having kids?" Jenna's expression fell. He could see his mom giving his dad the 'Don't talk about that'look. 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it in any awkward or harmful way" he tried clearing the mess he made.

"No it's okay" Jenna said. "Tyler and I should have said something earlier." she wiped around her mouth with a napkin. "Well a couple months ago I thought I was pregnant and we were so excited. We went for a check up one day, and the doctor said there was nothing there" she took a moment to collect herself. Everyone was quiet and waiting for her to finish "Tyler brought up adoption, and I think that's the best option because we don't want to go through that again"

He was so proud of her for speaking up so confidently. "We're okay" He assured everyone before continuing at his meal.