Chapter 1

A/N IF YOU HAVE NOT READ YOU HEAL ME GO AND READ IT NOW!!! OTHERWISE THIS WILL NOT MAKE SENSE!!!

It was quiet. Very quiet. That is, until you noticed the sounds of battle. Guns firing, shouting and pain-filled shrieks.

Eventually, there was one shout that brought the battle to life, that connected everything.

"You will never win, Airachnid!", a femme shouts. She looked like a Decepticon but in truth she was an Autobot. Well, she was the new leader of a group called Hope. They were battling a group called Swarm. Her name was AuraStorm.

"How can you be sure about that?", Airachnid says. She was the leader of Swarm. Her army consisted of only Insecticons and herself. The insects considered her their queen and would follow her to the ends of any planets.

"I can be sure of that because I am strong and I am fierce!!", the femme, AuraStorm exclaims. "And I am nothing like you."

Airachnid knew she was losing so she called for a retreat.

"Retreat, my subjects. This battle will be continued another day", Airachnid growls. The insecticons transform and fly away, following their queen.

AuraStorm sighs and turns to Arcee, her second in command.

"Do we have count of the casualties", she asks.

Just then, Nebula, her third in command came up.

"We lost 15 vehicons. No one is severely injured", she says. AuraStorm nods her head before calling for a ground bridge.

"Ratch, we need a bridge back to base", she calls.

"It is on its way", Ratchet responds.

She make sure everyone of the team walks through before going through herself.

"How's Bulkhead?", AuraStorm ask, referring to her teammate who was injured by an insecticon not too long ago, before the war between Optimus and Megatron ended.

"He is recovering", Ratchet says. The femme smiles before turning to the team.

"Get some rest. It's been a long day." Almost everyone complies except for two mechs.

"Ratchet, Knockout. I meant you guys too", she says as she looks at the mech she considered a brother and the one that is her lover.

Knockout complies and leaves but Ratchet remains.

"Aura. There is something you should know", he says, forlornly.

"What is it, my love?", she asks.

"I received a message from an unknown source. It told me that you were to go to a specific set of coordinates in three days", Ratchet says.

AuraStorm considers this before she smiles. "I will go. I have to."

He looks at her concerned. "Are you sure that is a good idea?"

"I don't know. But I will find out. Now. Go get some rest. You've been busy helping Bulkhead and we need you as well rested as possibly so you can help the rest of us if need be", AuraStorm says.

Ratchet smirks. "Only if you come with me."

"You know I wouldn't dream of doing otherwise", she says as she leans up to kiss him. They make their way to their room and fall asleep cuddling with each other.