Chapter 10

The Nemesis was now in Australia, several miles east of Arachnid's camp. I was standing at the front of the warship, on the flight deck with all my soldiers behind me, staring off into the distance. After a few moments, I turn to my troops, looking at Soundwave, who was standing the shortest distance behind me.

"Soundwave, bridge group 1 to their positions", I order. As the first group prepares to leave, I speak to them. "Don't get caught and don't go charging forward until I give the signal. I'm specifically talking to you, Wheeljack."

Wheeljack chuckles before his group rushes through the swirling green, blue, and purple portal. Soundwave closes that bridge and opens a new one for the second group. Soundwave deploys Rumble and Frenzy who immediately start to argue. I cough and they immediately stop.

"Rumble, Frenzy, I need you to focus on this mission. This mission is extremely important to win this war. Kill any insecticons you find", I say. They nod and put on their serious faces and I knew that they would be helpful in this part of the war.

Group 2 heads out and group 3 prepares to leave. Soundwave deploys Ravage and I watch as Megatron and Arcee walk up to us with 35 vehicons behind them. I nod to them and they return the gesture before running through the groundbridge. I smile before turning to Soundwave and Bee. "Take the remaining vehicons and wait for my signal." They nod and leave. I sigh before transforming into my beast form. With my tail swinging behind me, I launch myself up into the air with large powerful beats of my wings.

I quickly fly over to the camp and when I see it, I fly myself higher up into the sky, into the clouds. I flew around to all the positions and see them ready and waiting, I let out a loud roar and they immediately surge forward, with me attacking the camp from above. I shoot insecticons with flames, and I attack them my teeth and claws and my larger body. They managed to get few hits on me but when they did, it hurt. Especially when one found my blind spot. I let out a shriek and transformed causing the insecticon to let go of me, trying to not get caught in the moving parts. I growl as I finish transforming and land on my knees. But I was surprised when an unexpected servo appears in front of my face. I look up and see... Optimus. I gasp and grab his servo, pulling myself up and hugging him.

"Papa", I whisper.

"Hello, Aura", he says. I smile before looking at him. He had gotten an upgrade.

"Where'd you score the upgrade?" I look over every inch of him.

"Smokescreen. I had been dying, and he went and got the forge of solus prime from the warships relic room.-" "What?! I hadn't even noticed..." Optimus chuckles before continuing. "He brought it back and placed it in my hand, allowing me to gain an upgrade."

I chuckle before remembering that we are in the middle of a battlefield and that we will have a chance to catch up later.

"Right! Okay, so we need to destroy this base and get rid of any and all insecticons. I'll handle Arachnid", I say to my father. He nods and runs off in the direction of Megatron. I see Smokescreen battling insecticons with Arcee. I smile as I watch my teammates, my friends, and my family fighting the insecticons.

And then I see Arachnid. She was sitting on her throne and smiling evilly. I growl and transform and charge towards her, charging up my crystals like I did when I first discovered my predacon form as well as building up energy in my chest.

As soon as I was close to her, I released the energy and it all went toward Arachnid. I heard her shriek and looking the white light coming from my crystals, I saw her slowly evaporating. Soon, she was all gone but I still had energy left inside me. I knew I had to get it out somehow so I looked around. Optimus saw my crystals glowing and knew what needed to be done. He called for everyone to retreat which they did. I flew up and released the energy on all the remaining insecticons. When the energy was gone, the insecticons were too.

I find the three Omega Keys we were missing and make my way to the outskirts where my team was waiting.

But on the outskirts, I saw something that made my heart clench. My once large group, was small. We had lost several vehicons and only had a few left. But that isn't what made me sad. I saw Starscream, with Megatron dying next to him. Starscream had a triumphant look on his face. I silently flew up behind Starscream and landed before transforming.

"Starscream. What did you do?" I ask quietly.

"What I should have done long ago", Starscream cries valiantly. "Now I will rule the Decepticons."

I growl before pulling my swords out. I knocked Starscream unconscious and as he fell forward, Megatron slid out his blade and stabbed Starscream, shocking me.

"Decepticons are no more, you glitch", Megatron wheezed. I sigh before pulling Starscream's body away from Megatron.

"Megatron, how are you doing?" I whisper.

"Not well. I fear I will not make it", Megatron responds, obviously in pain.

"How did Starscream even manage to penetrate your armor?" I ask. "I thought it was impenetrable."

"It has it's weak spots. Starscream managed to find one", he responds.

I gasp before turning to Optimus. "Papa! Help me get Megatron to the warship!"

Optimus nods and goes to lift Megatron up but Megatron stops him.

"Don't. It will be too painful. Wait for me to pass away before taking me to the warship. And... I would like to stay here on this planet. You can dump me in the middle of an ocean, no one will hopefully find me there", Megatron whispers.

"Megsy..." I whisper as Optimus says. "Megatron."

"It was wonderful to fight along side you once again. Brother", Megatron says. I sniff and Megatron chuckles.

"And I guess that would mean that someone I loved has become my niece", he whispers.

I chuckle before reeling my head back. "EW! That's... I just realized how gross that is. I'm glad we're not actually related. Because that would be really weird."

Megatron chuckles before going silent. I sniff again and look at his optics to find them offline.

"He's gone Papa. Let's take him back to the warship, and drop him off in the middle of the ocean, like he asked", I say solemnly. Optimus nods and picks up Megaton before we go back to warship.