Epilogue

Several years later, and me and Ratchet suddenly have three adorable kids. We named them as we said we'd name them. We have the twin brothers, Megatron and Orion. There are times they get along and times when they don't. Most of the time when they aren't getting along, it's because they are arguing over who gets to play with their baby sister, their princess, their Rose. They adore her and will do anything to protect her, including protecting her from the other brother. It's quite funny to watch and Ratchet and I have spent many hours talking about them fighting over and protecting her.

Cybertron has come a long ways in the time to come. Everything is at peace, former decepticons and autobots get along. There are still a few disagreements but they are usually settled by the new high council, with me at the head. The high council consists of me, Ratchet, Arcee, Nebula, and Megatron. Not everyone approves of Megatron being on the high council but he's been proving to them that he is worthy to be up here with us and slowly gaining more followers day by day but this time, he's not so conceited about everything.

There were many Cybertronians surprised to find that their old friend AuraStorm had in fact become Aura Prime. But they all accepted me as I am now because while I may be a Prime, I am still the same old person I was when I knew them. Well, maybe not the same.

Not all Decepticons are convinced the war is over. They become war prisoners and fugitives. We have cybertronians out looking for them. We won't find all of them, but that's okay. As long as they don't wreck havoc anywhere and don't show their faces here, they're fine.

I had wanted to have Bumblebee on the high council but he refused, saying he'd rather be a cop instead. And in all honesty, it suits him quite well. Currently he's training a cadet named Strongarm and apparently, she's a real stickler for rules. It's kinda funny listening to Bee rant about her sometimes.

I think that's about all that's going on right now. Oh! Wait! There's also something else. We had a memorial museum built for Optimus. For all that he did for Cybertron. I am very proud to call him my father. And... I think he would like the museum. He always loved history. Perhaps not his own so much, but I'm glad that we know so much about him. Well, me, mainly, and Ratchet.

There's another thing, Bee has been complaining about this young hooligan causing trouble. His name is Sideswipe. Whenever Bee tells me what Sideswipe had been up to that day, all it does is remind me of young Bumblebee. Bee never really like rules so he constantly broke them which was rather difficult considering the fact that we were robots in disguise half the time. I had to deal with him a lot. It was rather frustrating so I can understand how Bee feels about Sideswipe. Maybe one day, I'll meet this Sideswipe character one day. That would be interesting.

I think that's it for now! Hang on... something weird is happening over by the museum. The third planet on it is flashing. That means... Earth.