Chapter 6

"So wait, these... Omega Keys can bring our home planet back?" Arcee was skeptical.

"You are right to be skeptical, Arcee. While we do not know the how the Keys will revive Cybertron, we must not allow them to fall into Swarms servos. We must protect them at all costs", Optimus says.

"Indeed. Airachnid may not know the power of the Keys like we do, but we must not let them fall into her servos. She only has insecticons. While they each their own personality, they are very much like the vehicons in that they only follow orders. Once their queen is dead, they will look for the most powerful, and most bug-like cybertronian to follow. Hopefully my predacon form will do that", I speak. "We must decode the last four Iacon coordinates." I gesture to Optimus and Soundwave, both of who get to work.

A few hours later, Optimus decodes the first one, Soundwave not too far behind with the second one.

Ratchet puts in the coordinates for the first one and I send Arcee, Megatron, and Smokescreen to the first coordinates. To the second set of coordinates, I send Bulkhead and Starscream. A few minutes later, Arcee calls for a bridge.

"Ratchet, we need a bridge." Her voice was light, so I suspect the mission was a success.

"Did you succeed in finding what you were looking for?" Arcee holds up the Omega Key.

"Those signal blockers worked well; we were able to get in and out without being noticed. There were several insecticons there but they didn't see us", Arcee informed me.

"Those insecticons are really stupid", Smokescreen gloats. I sigh softly before speaking to him.

"Smokescreen, while it may seem like they are not smart, we must keep in mind that they are all connected and if you make their queen angry, you have the whole wrath of the insecticon hive aimed toward you", I say quietly before hearing that the third set of coordinates was decoded. I sent Arcee, Bumblebee and Smokescreen. Soon Bulkhead comes back without Starscream.

"Bulkhead, where is Starscream?" I asked gently, as he looked very confused.

"I don't know... I found the omega key, but then something hit me from behind. Knocked me out, too, so it had to have been something hard." I frown, turning to Ratchet.

"Can you track his signal?"

Ratchet shakes his head. I hum softly. The signal trackers aren't an option since we'd be able to find his signal.

"So something is blocking his signal. He's either really deep underground or he's disappeared somewhere. Bulkhead did you get the Omega Key?"

Bulkhead shook his head. Not long after that, did I realize that perhaps Starscream was not loyal to us after all.

I voiced my thoughts and soon after, the sound of missiles filled the air outside and shook the base. I immediately was filled with rage.