Chapter 12

We all stood around the Omega Lock. Everyone who had survived the last battle against Arachnid was there. We even had the humans there. They wouldn't be able to stay for the entire revival but they would be there for the first little bit.

Smokescreen, Arcee, Knockout, and Breakdown each had a key. They inserted the key one at a time and soon, we were all in awe of what was before us. There were several pillars and then a circle on top of them. In the circle was the blue stuff that we decided to call cybermatter. A map of Cybertron popped up and I clicked on the nearest thing to us. A light shot out of one of the pillars and the building was repaired and shiny. I clicked on a few more things and they were all repaired. I clicked one more thing but wasn't surprised when the light shot out and hit the building I aimed for but I was surprised when a bit of light trailed off and hit Bumblebee. He was surprised too.

"What...? What happened?" Bumblebee says. Everyone stares at him in surprise.

"Bumblebee...", I trail off.

"Your voice", Arcee finishes.

"My voice, what are you tal-", Bumblebee slid his mouthgaurd back and we all smiled at the look of surprised on his face. "Ratchet, I have my pipes back!"

"Ye-yes, we noticed", Ratchet chuckles as Bumblebee gives him a hug.

"It looks like the old field medic did good after all", Optimus says.

Raf looked so happy that Bumblebee could talk again but the sad part was that it was now time for the humans to return home.

We said our goodbyes with some of them not wanting to leave but they all left in the end. Miko being the last.

We finished rebuilding our home and we sent some down into the core so our planet would produce what we needed again. Soon, our home was how it once was. Well, for the most part. We go to the city of Kaon where we take down the statue of Megatron. That statue was a symbol of the Decepticons which are no more.

"Now that the war is over", I spoke. "And we are back on our home planet. Perhaps it is time to make our young scout into a young warrior instead."

Bumblebee's entire face lit up and he nodded excitedly. I chuckle look to Optimus to see who would do the honors. He gestures to me and I smile.

"Bumblebee, you have proven your valor in battle. You have come so far from where you began, from when the war started on this planet. You have helped others countless times, time and time again. You have proven that you are ready to be a warrior." I take out my dual swords. "So Bumblebee, by the power vested in me as a Prime through the matrix of hope, I dub thee warrior class."

He stands and the others cheer. I chuckle softly before heading over to Optimus.

"There's still something missing, isn't there?"

He nods. "The Allspark. I jettisoned it into space in the early years of the war and life cannot continue here without it."

He had everyone's attention as he spoke. "Wheeljack. You'll come with me to retrieve it. Ultra Magnus. Is it alright if we use your ship? Wheeljack's is bit small."

Everyone chuckles at this. Ultra Magnus gives his permission and soon Wheeljack and Optimus are off. The rest of us had nothing much to do, so I told them to go explore a bit. Ratchet and Knockout decide to stay on the warship, along with Soundwave, but the rest of them go explore.

I turn to Ratchet before he goes back to the ship.

"Hey, Ratch, mind if I go scope out housing units for us?" Ratchet looks surprised and I chuckle.

"We're gonna need somewhere to stay, won't we?"

Ratchet nods before he decides that he'll actually come with me. I smile and decide that it would be faster for me to be in my predacon form. I transform and Ratchet looks surprised.

Using our bond, I spoke to him, seeing as no one can understand me when I'm in this form. 'Climb on my back. It'll be faster.'

Ratchet looks scared but does as I say. He finds a comfortable position for both of us and we go flying around, looking for housing units. I took it slow at first, so Ratchet could get used to being on my back. Soon, he was comfortable, and we looked around for a quite a bit before finding a housing unit that would be perfect for us in the city of Iacon. I smile as I see the Iacon Hall of Records. I loved going there to look through the records and learn stuff. It was always fun.

I land and Ratchet climbs off, allowing me to transform. We go into the house and find that it was everything that we were looking for. There were 4 berth rooms that already had berths in them. There was also a area for hanging out or for sparklings to play. There was also a room to store energon in. I smile. It was perfect.

Ratchet and I decide to spend the night there. We commed the rest of the group to tell them that we would be here instead of on the warship. That night there was one the best nights of my life.