Chapter 13

I was flying around with Smokescreen and Ultra Magnus on my back. We found an energon reading and I landed in the area that Ultra Magnus said. We looked around and soon found three beings. I hummed cautiously and warned my companions to be cautious as well. I then gained the attention of the three Cybertronians.

"Excuse me. Can you please tell me your names, wonderful sirs?" They were all male so it made sense to call them sir.

"I'm Skylynx", the silver faced one of the three said. He had a kinda high pitch, cackly voice. He seemed like he was funny sometimes.

"And I'm Darksteel", said the yellow faced one.

"And I am Predaking", the tallest and most intimidating one said.

"Hello! I'm Aura Prime. This is Ultra Magnus and this is Smokescreen. We're very friendly", I say with a smile. "Now, which side of the war were you on? Autobot, or Decepticon?"

Skylynx cackled. "Neither."

And then they all transformed into predacons.

I stare in amazement before telling Ultra Magnus and Smokescreen to get a safe distance away. They listen to me and I let the three Predacons back me into a corner. They were all about to breathe fire on me and just as they released it all, I leaped up and transformed into my predacon form. Spreading my wings, I flapped them until I was able to touch the ground safely.

The predacons looked at me in amazement. I chuckled loudly.

"Not expecting that, were you?" I ask them

"You're a predacon?" Predaking asks.

"Indeed I am", I say with a toothy grin.

"And yet Shockwave has never created any other clones except for us three", Predaking murmurs.

"You guys are clones?" I ask in surprise.

"Yeah. Shockwave created us. So you are not a clone?"

I shake my head. "I'm not. I am a reincarnation of a very old predacon. Do you know of the predacon known as Onyx Prime?"

The three predacons eyes widen. "You're a reincarnation of a prime?"

"Indeed. I am the prime of hope, given the matrix of hope to be able to give hope to others", I say with a smile.

"That's amazing", Skylynx says. I chuckle.

"Guys, do you mind if we transform, so my friends over there can join our conversation?"

"Will they harm us?"

"They will not if I tell them not to", I say.

"Very well", Predaking says.

We all transform and I motion for the two to come back. They do so and I smile.

"So, this Shockwave guy. He created you guys?" I ask. Predaking nods. "Well, do you think I could meet him? I think it'd be pretty cool!"

"He won't be happy if we take you to him..."

"But I'm a Predacon too! Don't you think he'll be interested to find out about me?"

Predaking sighs. "Very well."

"Yay!"

Ultra Magnus pulls me to the side. "Aura, do you think this is a good idea?"

"Yep! I remember Shockwave. He was a decepticon. He may not know the war is over. If I'm the one to tell him that it is, perhaps he'll believe it. And if he doesn't, I'll just get Soundwave to knock some sense into him. But I think it'd be best if I go alone with these guys."