C H A P T E R: 4

"Ba Ba Booo" you chirp while tickling the little one on your lap.

"Would you stop.. I'm getting distracted"
Mr. Arrogant (yup that's what you have decided to call him from now on because why the heck not!) snaps at you while you were constantly humming 'bababoo' to areum.

 Arrogant (yup that's what you have decided to call him from now on because why the heck not!) snaps at you while you were constantly humming 'bababoo' to areum

You roll your eyes not minding him much. You knew he was kinda fussy because of the fact that he had to reluctantly agree to tag you along with him and his daughter to the park. Well all thanks to Mrs jeon who had tried her best to pressurize his son to accept you to accompany him, not that he had been rude to say no in your face but you could tell by his body gesture how uncomfortable he was to have a company he isn't comfy with at all.

You on the other hand were quite normal about it. Yeah, it is weird to hop on rides with someone you barely know but you couldn't really deny to how pleadingly Mrs jeon was asking you for help and so with that cheerful grin as you ever put, you agreed upon it and now here you were.. in his car, on the passenger seat, playing with his kid- not to mention the world's most adorable baby..

Wow! Whatta life!

"Hyung was asking about you the other day" he says breaking the silence.
You felt a little discomfortable because of two reasons,
1) he bloody started a convo! &
2) why the heck did he have to bring seokjin in between!?

You clear your throat but before you could answer anything he cuts you off..

"Did you guys have a fight or something?"

"Wow.. I didn't know you were a gossip monger" you snort, "anyway, why don't you ask your 'hyung' directly about it"
Yup you knew that came out as rude but truth be told, thinking about seokjin was something you were trying to avoid.

You knew you did wrong by breaking up with him. He treated you well and all but he was just another cheesy guy you couldn't imagine spending your life with. Maybe whatever he did was something couples normally do but, that so wasn't you..

He deserves someone compatible and someone way better than you.
That's exactly how you have been consoling yourself whenever you feel bad remembering the day you broke up.

"Woah.." he sneers at you pulling the car at the driveway.
He looks at you coldly, "don't step out or you might drop her" he hisses. Areum looks at him innocently which diverts his attention on her,
"We've reached!" He cheers leaning down to kiss her plump cheeks.

Well despite the fact he was a little temperamental but seeing him melting so quickly for his darling princess was enough to get you weak with softness.

You wait on for Mr arrogant to come by your side of the door so as to pick his daughter.
You see him clicking the door open to your side. You notice how he had put the world's brightest smile as he looks at his daughter.
A father is a father after all. He might seem dead to the world out there but you knew his heart beats a thousand times only for this little girl he was now picking from your embrace.