C H A P T E R: 16

"this.. um no it's too revealing.. uh what about- nope it's too bright.."

You go through your baggage trying to figure out which dress to pick for the little 'beach gathering' that jisoo had announced a while ago.

Your eyes avert at jungkook who had just come out of the washroom with areum in his arms. He was already wearing his white shorts and his ever favorite white shirt while areum was looking extra textra pretty (as ever) wearing the cute little outfit which surely jungkook had randomly picked without racking much brains about what dress to choose.

You sigh as you finally decide to wear a shirt too

You sigh as you finally decide to wear a shirt too. Well it would have been reasonable for you to wear a bikini at the beach with a shrug along that you had mindlessly shoved while packing however knowing how it wouldn't be as much exciting for the kind of relation you and kook share with each other, you consider opting for something more decent.

You walk past jungkook, with the bundle of clothes in your grip but we're stopped as reumie yelps at you while you cross their way,

"Uhh" she babbles

"Aww baby.." you smile at her, adoring how beautiful she was looking and how could you forget the little clip tied in her hair!
You lean in to give her a quick peck, "just a second baby.. I'll be quick, hm?"

You begin walking again but she starts whining for you again making Jungkook tsk at her playfully, "aigoo reumie what's wrong baby? Do you wanna see the beach baby?" He swings her while stealing pecks on her forehead and cheeks.
However areum's eyes keeps hunting for you and she starts shaking in kook's grip as she sees you cleverly making a beeline into the washroom and that was when she yells and throws her never ending tantrums, demanding your presence near her!

"Seems like she wants to be with you?" Jungkook mutters

You chuckle thinking how she wouldn't let you change in peace anyway.
Walking towards her, you extend your arms signaling jungkook to give her to you.. He obeys while carefully passing her in your embrace,

"Be quick" he commands while staring at the clock, "we're already late."

"Yeah" you nod and turn around but the moment you begin walking this little drama queen starts whining again..
You bounce her all the way but she wouldn't stop fidgeting before finally breaking down into fits of loud cries.