C H A P T E R: 18

Discomfort consumes you as the stinging sensation of the pain in your foot keeps bothering you causing you to have difficulties falling asleep.

You could see areum sleeping peacefully, tugging her fist onto your night gown while her appa was looking pretty uncanny through the moonlight unaware of how you knew he was watching you timely as you would hiss or try massaging your feet.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" You murmur weakly, trying not to move much as that might wake the baby up.

He was a little taken aback at first but eventually sighs and shifts himself closer to you..
"I think we should depart tomorrow early morning.." he huffs, "we need to get you to the doctors"

"Are you crazy no it's fine it's just a little- fvck!" You half scream and look down at your feet.
You notice how he was now lifting your feet and was attempting to place it on his laps

"What the heck are you doing!?" You whisper yell, "it hurts!"

"Shut up. Don't move, let me do my work" he hushes you while slowly curling your feet and giving it a nice massage.

It was stinging of course but relaxing at the same time. You exhale sharply and close your eyes, trying to ignore the pain..

"You're so good at this though" you mumble.
There was a sharp pause. A pretty long silence, the only thing that could be heard was the faint sound of you breathing sharply at some points when the pain was too much.

"I used to do this to seohyun.. she- she had swollen feet when she was pregnant.."

You could hear him gulping heavily as though trying to suppress his tears down.

You were completely speechless. You didn't know how to respond to this since it was the first time he was opening to you about her, without actually being irritated that is..

"Oh" you mouth, "I uh-"

"She would always complain about me being bad of a massager but would still insist me to rub her feet all the time" he chuckles and you could tell he was chuckling only to distract himself from breaking down..

Seeing him suffering internally like that was something you couldn't surely bear and so you slowly sit up. Shifting a little closer to him-

"I-" you sigh and pull him into a hug, "it's okay you can share it with me" you whisper while caressing his back

He remains like that, motion and emotion less.
"I uh.. I think we should rather sleep" he chirps quickly while withdrawing from the hug and tends towards his side of the bed leaving you inarticulate on spot.

~~ Earlier that night ~~ (before the above part, that it^)

Jin looks at jisoo dumbfounded, "what?" He laughs, "why would you ask that?"

Jisoo plays with her fingers, "I don't know like I know it's kinda hard to move on especially when you've been dating for long so-" "Do you still have feelings for her?"

Jin gulps while slowly helping areum withdraw the bottle away from her mouth since she was sleepy.
He carefully puts areum on bed, making sure to cover her up and cage her with never-ending boundaries of soft pillows.

"I love you now jisoo.." he mumbles as he turns his face towards her.
He shifts himself closer to her, putting her head on top of his chest.
He slowly caresses her head, "are you feeling insecure?"

"Umm I don't know.." she sighs, unsure if blurting out the fact that she was actually feeling insecure would offend him.

"How can I be sure about it Jin?" She begins, playing with the ring he was wearing, "like it's been on my mind since some time and-"

She is cut off as he pulls her chin up and lands his plump lips on top of hers leaving her completely astounded at the sudden move.

They keep kissing until she pushes him while gasping for air..

"Okay that was enough proof for tonight" she pants making him giggle

"That's it?" "I thought you'd like to explore it in depth" he smirks while constantly pecking her neck.

She bites her lips while eyeing him,

"I swear if areumie wasn't in this room right now I'd tear all those obstacles off your body" he whispers while rubbing her thighs..

"Yup but we gotta put a raincheck on it for someday.." she chuckles while leaning on his chest, hugging him tightly, "can't afford to horrify my baby niece"

"True" Jin lets out a laugh while turning the lights off, "oh and let's hand areum over to y/n again, shall we?"

"Oh yeah sure" she smiles..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Umm so anyone up for a JinXJisoo smut in future?

Yes
No

I'll decide on the basis of votes.

.|Vote|Comment|.

~authorkookieskitty 🐾😘😘🌹