87

£ Cassy

"Cas...I'm tired."

I look up at the green eyed boy and sigh sadly. "Come on." I finish putting the bandages on his wrist and help him off the counter.

He walks to the bed with me and I help him in it, covering him up.

"I need a drink." I say, rubbing my temples.

"Wait." He cries as I turn to walk away. His fingers tighten around my wrist. "Stay! Please just....stay."

"Dean, I -"

"Dean, I -"

"Stay with me, Cas..."

I sigh. "Okay." My voice breaks as a tear falls down my cheek. 

He intertwines our fingers

He intertwines our fingers. "Cas, don't cry. I'm okay." He sits up quickly, pulling me down to sit in his lap.

"Why did you do this?" I ask as he wipes my tears away.

"I don't know. I don't want to talk about it."

"Dean, please."

"Are you gay?"

"This isn't the time to fuck around-"

"I'm not fucking around. I need to know."

"No, I'm not gay. Now tell me."

He sighs and pushes me to the side, backing up into my chest. "Sam told me he doesn't need me, and that he never did."

I spoon him like he wants and wrap an arm around him. "He didn't mean it, Dean."

"It doesn't matter. Maybe he doesn't need me." Dean says softly. "Maybe he never did. He's right."

"Dean, look at me." I say, making him turn and look into my eyes. "He didn't mean it."

"You weren't there, how do you know?"

"Because I know Sam.....and I know you. So, tell me the other reason you did this to yourself."

"Not now. I just need to feel your touch." He says, sliding his hand down my pants.

"Dean!" I exclaim. "I don't want to, please stop, sex doesn't solve everything."

"Cas, I need to take my mind off of this."

"Then go hook up with some chick."

"No." He says. "Please?"

"I said no." I push his hand back to himself. He doesn't say anything else, just holds himself. Guilt overwhelms me as I watch tears slip through his eyes. "Dean?" I whisper.

He ignores me.

"Dean."

Still no answer.

I sigh and lean down kissing his neck, immediately earning a soft moan.

His hand glides down into my pants, rubbing me softly.

My eyes close at the tingles it gives me.

He climbs ontop of me pulling my pants off and his too. We were already shirtless and he was nipping at my chest.

I moan in pain as he bites too hard, digging his fingers into my skin roughly. It didn't feel good in any way, it just hurt, like he didn't care if it was hurting me. It felt like he was doing it on purpose.

He lifts my legs up around his hips and slams into me.

I wince and squeeze my eyes shut in pain. "Ow...Dean."

He ignores me and starts thrusting rougher and more aggressive.

"Dean, that hurts." I manage to say through the thrusts being put in me.

He wraps his hand around my throat, squeezing. The other hand digging into my stomach. "Fuck." He says, slamming into me even harder than I thought was possible.

I feel as a few tears fall from my eyes. His grip on my throat getting tighter. I try to push him up by his chest, causing him to dig his fingers into the skin on my throat and stomach harder. "Dean, you need to stop."

He grabs my thigh, pulling it up more. "No."

"Dean." I shove my head into the pillow, trying to block out the excruciating pain. It wasn't working and all I could do was deal with it. "Fuck!" I cry out in pain, tears still falling from my eyes.

He takes his hand and drags his sharp nails all over my body before punching my thigh really hard.

"Dean!"

His hand goes up to cover my mouth and I squeeze my eyes shut, praying for him to be close to finishing. He moved his body up more, going deeper and rougher. Making me whimper in pain. 

My face is soaked in tears and my body hurts in so many places when he finally finishes after 15 minutes of the pain he put me through on purpose.

He flops beside me after riding out his high and gets dressed.

I pull my pants back on slowly, whimpering as pain courses through my body. Slowly, I lay back down on the bed. He wraps an arm around me and I jump. "Why-"

"Go to sleep." He demands.

I close my eyes and try moving away from Dean. He has no idea what he just did to me.