168

£ Cassy

"I just really need you in my life, Cas. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Dean's words awestruck me. Here he was pouring his heart out, thinking I'm asleep. Really though, I've been awake for an hour, just listening to his heartbeat, my head on his chest. My arm still draped around his waist, holding him close. A million thoughts are racing through my brain right now.

Does he mean this? Does he know I'm awake and just fucking with me? Is he serious? What the fuck is going on?

"Anyways, I'm gonna shut my cakehole before you wake up and start smiling at me, you know I hate chickflick moments."

WHY YOU CUDDLING ME THEN, BITCH!?

"And I will never say this outloud while you're awake, but.....sweet dreams..baby."

I can't help the smile forming on my face, my fists clenching at his shirt under the blanket. Holy crap, did he just? Yes, he did. My heart is beating a million times a second now. I nudge myself closer to Dean, holding him ever closer if that's even possible. Did I just make a breakthrough? Or did I just completely break the older Winchester brother?

"You're awake aren't you?" He chuckles.

I say nothing, just take his hand, kiss it and intertwine our fingers. Because right now, I feel like I'm on top of the world.