191

QOTD - Meg 1 or Meg 2?

£ Cassy

Dad - How's it going?

You - It's okay, just a little boring.

Dad - Said no kid ever.

You - I'm not a kid. 😂

Dad - Yeah, you're old as dirt, bitch.

You - Dad, you're mean.

Dad - Suck it upppp. 😀

You - I will, but are you and Rowena having fun?

Dad - Yeah, we really are. They got a giant ass pool here and a hot tub!  I'm in heaven! I feel like God here, all the girls keep staring at me.

You - No offense, but as God, you'd suck. And there probably staring at you wondering why a homeless bum is in their pool...

Dad - Fuck you, Cas.

"Cassss! I'm hungry!" Dean yells at the top of his lungs from beside me on my bed.

"You know I'm right beside you, right?" I give a bitch face.

"Yeah." He smiles. "FOOOOOOD!"

You - I gotta go make the boys food, talk to you later.

Dad - Alright, kid. Be a good parent. 😂

You - ASSBUTT! Love you tho.

Dad - Love you too.

I go to close my phone, but Dean snatches it. "Who are you flirting with?" He jokes.

"Fuck you, nobody." I reach for my phone.

"Then let me in your phone." He pulls away.

My eyes roll and I sigh. "Fine whatever. What do you want to eat?"

"Fried chicken."

"Do you know how fucking long that's gonna take?" I ask standing up and adjusting my clothes.

"Yeah, so you better get to cooking." He smirks.

I roll my eyes once again and leave the room. Fried fucking chicken out of all things. He follows behind me and sits at the island. Searching through the fridge, I find a pack of boneless chicken and throw it on the counter.

"Give me a pan." I say pulling the oil from the twisty cabinet.

Dean pulls out a pan and hands it to, going back to snooping through my phone.

I put the oil I'm the pain to heat up, turning the burner on. "Knife."

Dean hands me a knife without looking up from the screen.

With the knife I cut open the chicken and cut off the fat. A sigh escapes my lips as I crack and mix the eggs and put a mixture of seasonings in the flour.

"You have no friends." Dean chuckles.

"I wonder why." I dip the chicken in the ingredients I prepared and set them on a seperate plate. "They're all scared of you."

"Well, that's not my problem."

"Yeah, it is. You torment them with your glares and then they never speak to me again."

"With who!?"

"Remember Andy?"

"He was a bitch anyway." Dean shrugs.

"No, he was a good friend who I lost over your jealousy." I say. "I don't even understand why you're jealous though."

"We've talked about this before." He stands up and comes over, wrapping his arms around my waist. "You're mine and only mine."

I wash my hands and go back to the counter cleaning, it with a rag. "No, Dean."

He wraps his arms back around me and kisses my neck.

"Dean..."

"Shh."

I tilt my head to the side, allowing him more access. "I'm cooking." I say.

"I'm horny." He responds, his hands moving to the button of my jeans.

"Dean.." I breathe as his hand grabs my dick softly and strokes it. "B-bu-"

"I know you want it." He whispers in my ear. Deans hands pull my pants down some along with his.

"Make it quick." I say.

Dean forces my chest and head onto the table, holding me down with one hand, the other jerking himself off to get even harder. "No need to worry about that." He says.

"Wh-oh, damn!" I exclaim as he slams inside me roughly. He thrusts into me quickly, like his life depends on it. "F-fuck." I moan as his now free hand pulls my hair.

I try to lean up, but Dean slams me back down into the cold marble surface. "Down."

"I-I'm not-t a dog." I say through the thrusting.

He yanks my hair back, kissing and biting my neck. "Hmm?"

"N-noth-hing." I moan. "Fa-faster, Dean!"

"Beg."

"No, you k-kinky son of-f a bitch!"

He spanks me and goes back to holding me down, the other hand still tangled in my hair. "I said...beg." I feel his teeth bite into my neck, causing me to wince as I feel the blood trickling down.

Pleasure shoots through my body and I bite my lip. "P-pleas-e fuck-k me faste-faster!"

I can practically feel the smirk on his lips as he pushes my body closer to the counter, the sharp edges digging into my stomach. His thrusts become faster, nearing me to the edge.

The grease in the pan behind to sizzle. "Dean, I-" I stand up straight.

"Wait." He demands shoving me back into the counter.

"I-I can't."

"Cas." He moans. "Please."

I rest my hand on the counter, squeezing it to keep me from moving to his thrusting so much.

His fingers slip into mine, intertwining them. "Fuck...."

"Dean!" I moan as he thrusts rougher into me. "I-I'm gon-na-!" I am cut off by Dean cupping his hand around the head of my dick as my cum shoots out.

With one last thrust, Dean cums inside me with a loud moan.

My sweaty head rests on the island, my breathing coming in heavy pants.

Dean pulls out, one hand full of my cum and the other struggling to pull his bottoms back up.

I fix mine and turn around fully, helping Dean button his. "Wash that off your hands." I say and start putting chicken in the boiling grease.

"We should-"

"We're not putting it in Sam's food." I say with a chuckle.

"Dammit!"

QOTD - Did you guys like this chapter?