Lets go to the lake

Ella's P.O.V.

"Well what did you do with him?" I hear Carl ask someone.

"Well Daryl and Shane kicked him around badly and me and Glenn got them off of him and know he's tied up somewhere." I hear Rick say.

"Is someone watching him?" Carl I hear Carl ask

"Not at the moment." I hear Rick say.

"Dad he could get out and hurt Ella again! Someone has to either watch him or make sure he's dead!" Carl says and Rick sighs.

"Carl I got this! I have to go deal with Randall now!" Rick says and I open my eyes.

"Carl?" I say and See Carl and Rick standing by the door.

Carl walks over to me and sits on the bed. "Hey baby." Carl says and scoots closer to me.

"Who's Randall?" I ask and Carl looks at Rick.

"Randall is someone we found a day or so ago. Dont worry about that stuff though Ella. Everything's fine." Rick says and I move to where Carl is and Carl pulls me into his lap.

"Are you okay?" Carl asks me an i nod.

"Yeah. I am because you're l with me." I say to Carl and curl up into A ball on Carl's lap.

Carl wrapped his arms around me and pulls me closer to him. "I love you." Carl says and I smile.

"I love you too." I say and kiss Carl on the lips.

"Did you always like each other?" Rick asked us and my smile gets bigger.

"I did. He was the first boy I liked and I never stopped liking him until I found out I loved him then I started loving him." I say and Carl smiles.

"Same for me.I started liking girls in like the third grade." Carl says and I nod.

"Yep I remember that one time you said you liked Jenny Cole I was so jealous! I wanted to kill her!" I say and Carl laughs

"You believed that? I was just trying to make you jealous! Well it's good to know my plan actually did work." Carl says and I laugh.

I grab Carl's hand and intertwine our fingers. "I wish we could have had this type of relationship as normal kids." I say and Carl kisses my lips.

"I do too. Im just glad that we told each other we liked each other when we did because if we wouldn't have I wouldn't be as happy as I am right know with you in my arms." Carl says and I smile.

"Aww so cute! Lori,Carl isn't your little boy anymore and you ain't the only girl in his life anymore!" Glenn says and I turn behind me I see Rick still in the room and Glenn and Lori came in.

"I know my baby's growing up so fast." Lori says "But he truly loves her and I trust Ella with him so I allow them to date. " Lori says and I smile then lean my head into Carl's chest.

"Yeah I do truly love her." Carl says and I look up at him.

Carl puts his plump lips on mine and kissed me sweetly. I kiss back and then here Daryl "Do they ever stop being all lovey dovey?" I hear Daryl ask and me and Carl pull away.

"I can't stop being lovey dovey with Carl because he's mine!" I say in a childish voice and wrap my arms around Carl.

Carl wraps his arms around my torso and kisses the top of my head. "Yall are to lovey dovey for my taste though." Daryl says and I smile

"Okay okay let's give them some alone time." Lori says and pushs everyone out of the room.

Lori closes the door and I looked around or room. "Babe do you want to go outside?" Carl asked me and I nod.