6.

6
Secrets

Your POV~
I woke up, my head killing me. Wait, my ass hurts so much! I went in the bathroom quickly and slid my pants down to and looked at it with the help of the huge mirror in my bathroom. Why is it red?! What the fuck happened yesterday?! I tried thinking what happened yesterday. Oh, yes! I remember! I fucked with Luke, I think. God, what have I done? Did we used protection? Am I pregnant?!? I started to panic. So, for my own sake I called Luke.

"Morning, y/n! What's up?"

"Hey Luke. Did we fucked each other yesterday?"

"I- uhh... No, we didn't. That Calum boy of yours came in when we started. He looked really pissed and angry though."

"Thanks for telling, Luke. Talk to you later?"

"Yup. Bye."

"Ba bye! Take care."

"You too." And with that I hung up. I pressured on my mind, trying to remember what happened when Calum came.

After a few minutes~~~~~~
Oh! Now I remember! He dragged me out of the party and we went to my home. And he spanked me..uhh... 20? No, 40 times. Yeah, 40 times. That's why my ass hurts alot.

"Umm... May I come inside, Y/n?" Calum softly asked from outside the door.

"S-sure." I say, not daring to refuse him. Maybe he is still pissed? But he isn't looking angry or anything... I heard him sigh lightly, coming inside my room. He sat beside me.

"You don't have to be afraid from me..." He says looking down at the floor. I just nodded.

"Look, I... wanted to apologise for what i did yesterday....." He trailed off.

"I kinda deserved that... I shouldn't have started to tease Luke...."

"Wait, what? You started to tease him?" He looked up in shook, his eyes burning with rage. Just the way they did yesterday.

"Y-yes.... Maybe the drink took over me..." I tried to defend myself.

"I wanted to make one more thing clear." He seriously says.

"What?"

"You need to stay away from Luke."

"Wha- why? He's the only friend I can fully trust." I say.

"He is not trustworthy, at all!"

"Why? Are you just jealous or something?"

"No. You don't know him." He says.

"I do. We've known each other since we were 5."

"You would have known him since he was 5, but now he has changed alot."

"You don't even know him! How can you say that?"

"Because he'd a fucking gang leader of a dangerous gang, y/n! I'm trying to protect you! But you won't even listen to me!"

"What the fuck are you talking about? Luke, a gang leader? He can never be. He's not into that." I say in disbelief.

"You want proof?" I nodded. He took his phone out of his pocket and searched for something.

"Here, see this." He handed me his phone. In the picture, Luke was running, along with a few more people behind him. They all were in black clothes with huge bags.

"I-" with that I bursted out in tears. Calum wrapped his arms around my shoulder and rubbed my back, to comfort me.

"Shhh. It's ok. I'm here." I cried out everything.

"Hey, Calum?"

"Yeah?"

"I accept your apology." I weakly smiled, he returned it with his chubby smile.

At 4 PM~~~~~~~~
The door bell rang, causing both of us to groan. Me and Calum were going through movie marathon.

"I'll go check." I got up and went to open it.

"Hey y/n! I've bought you chocolates." Luke brightly smiled. I crossed my arms, showing no emotion.

"Have you been crying? Is it because of yesterday?" He asked, watching me worriedly.

"I'm really sorry about it." He looked down at the ground.

"Fuck off, Luke." I coldly say.

"Oh! My lil bean is angry with is, isn't she?" He childish poked my nose.

"Don't fucking do that, you gang leader." I shoved his hand. Calum came behind me. Luke's expression changed, from confused to understanding. He slowly nodded his head, his fingers scratching on his chin.

"Oh... Calum Hood told you that... didn't he?" He smirked at him.

"Yes i did. Now fuck off." He says.

"Dear y/n, didn't he told you another thing? That he is a gang leader too? I bet he didn't." He laughed darkly.

"That's enough, Hemmings." Calum says through gritted teeth.

"Oh. Y/n, I guess you need a proof. Here ya go." He hands me his phone. In his phone, I saw Calum in handcuffs.

"Calum has been to jail?" I asked in a low voice.

"Yes, because he does illegal stuff. He's a drug dealer like me, and he runs a gang too." Luke smirked. I turned around to look at Calum, he looked to angry.

Yup he is a drug dealer and gangster. My mind told me. I pushed Calum and went straight in my room. I packed my things and went to Claire's house.

At Claire's house~~~~~~~
"Sorry for not informing you before, that I was about to come." I say, as Claire opened her door.

"You can come any time. 24 hours open, for you." She smiled.

"Have you been crying?" She asked, once we got into her bedroom. I nodded and told her everything. What happened after the party, what I got to know about Luke and Calum, everything.

"So they both are gangsters?" Claire questioned. I nodded.

"That's so hot!! You have two guys wrapped around your fingers!" She exclaimed. I gave her a strong death stare.

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry." We both laughed.

_______________________________________

Aw. I made Luke the bad guy :(. Sorry Lukey.

P.S~ DRAMA IS COMING UP

                         +

        Another character!