Passing Through - Bobby

"Oh, bloody hell." You muttered as you walked up to find that your car was boxed in by multiple motorcycles. You'd gone into the shop for just a few minutes, but there hadn't been any good spots left, so you'd taken the one clearly designated for motorcycles. Now, your impatience with the shop's poor planning for customer needs was going to result in you having to wait until the owners came back from their shopping.

You looked around, the riders for these machines had to be somewhere and they'd surely be wearing something recognizable. After all, wasn't the standard uniform for a Harley something black and leather? On the thought, you saw a group of men heading your way. They were dressed just as you'd imagined they would be and you smirked.

"Oy! Mind movin' your bikes, lads?" You called out as they approached and you saw surprise flash across their faces as they did. You may have been in the States for a while now, but your accent had stayed strong throughout.

"Ya' Irish, lass?" One said, and his accent gave him away as well.

"Aye." You noted and then gestured to their motorcycles. "I'm sorry to have taken your spots. The shop dinna have enough room. I'd be thankful if ya' let me ou'." You said and they nodded and moved toward them. As they did, however, one with a thicker, grey streaked beard stepped closer to speak with you.

"Are you just passing through?" He asked, his eyes conveying his interest and you smiled. You hadn't been picked up off the street since you were in your twenties. It was nice to see that you still had it. You gave a nod.

"Aye. I'm only in town for a wee bit. Why?" You asked, challenging him to put his interest on the table.

"Because I'd like to take you for a ride." He said and you twisted your lips in appreciation. His words could be innocently interpreted or not, however you chose.

"I see. Well, if you're offering a mind blowing experience, I'd be a fool to turn it down, yeah?" You said and he smiled with intent and nodded toward his bike. "Just le' me move my car and I'll join you." You said as you got in to your rental and moved it toward a spot that was finally open. Stepping out, you saw that the man had pulled along side you with only one of his buddies by his side.  You tilted your head.

"Whas' your names?" You asked and the one who'd instigated responded.

"Bobby." He said and then pointed a thumb at the other one. "That's Juice." He said and you nodded.

"Y/N." You said as you approached his bike and climbed on behind him. "Les' see where ya' can take me, Bobby." You said over his shoulder and he grinned and tore out of the lot. You weren't going to be in this tiny town for long, but it looked like you were going to get yourself some fun memories while you were.