Chapter One : The Bad Boy .

Marshall Lee's Point of View

I really don't want to go to school . I really don't want to go back to school . I really don't fucking want to go to school !

It's the last day of summer vacation before going back to school , and all I've been doing so far is feeling sorry for myself . School's alright , I really don't care about it but I still show up . Sometimes , I skip classes or get kicked out because I either get in trouble , get yelled at or I start violently fighting with people or the teacher .

I don't mind getting kicked out , I have nothing to lose . The only reason I show up is because I want to graduate so I can be done with this bullshit once in for all . The school has been threatening me for years , saying they will expel me if I don't shape up ; it's been four years and I'm still here , I haven't been expelled once . I'm one of the best students in the school , all my grades are above ninety's , so they really don't have a choice .

I'm smart , I just don't show it often . I make a lot of bad and stupid decisions , that's why people question me .. but honestly ? I couldn't care less about what people think or say about me . Most people are scared to say shit to my face , because they know I will kill them . 

Let's just say , I have some sort of reputation in school . I'm known to be one of the most popular guys there , everyone is always giving me their full attention ; both girls and guys . One of the good things about going to school is being the center of attention . I'm always respected by everyone , nobody dares to touch me , everyone is always backing me up and I'm basically the king on Rydell High School .

The struggle of being the bad boy is that , girls and guys are always harassing me . I sometimes like all the attention , but it gets really annoying . Rydell High is known to have the most desperate people in the Land of Ooo , which isn't a good thing . Every day , I have people come up to me and beg me to have sex with them , beg me to take them out to dates , etc .. I take their offer to have sex with them , but that's it .

Everyone knows that I don't like to settle down , I'm always hoeing around . What can I say ? I like having sex , I like the adrenaline it gives but that's all I'm in for ; I usually run away from commitment and responsibility . Let's just say , I'm a really bad influence to most people .

" Marshall , get your ass out of bed and let's go ! " Ash comes into the room , slaps my head and walks out . Ash is one of my best friends , he's kind of a brother to me and he basically lives here . He doesn't like going home because his mom is always bitching at him , that's why he crashes here . I don't mind it , though . I used to have a mother , too , but she went insane because of a stupid crown ; ever since then , I'm a whole different person .

I live alone , and I like it that way . I'm known to have some of the best fucking parties in the Land of Ooo , that's why everyone always tries to be on my good side ; because if you're not invited to one of Marshall's parties , you're immediately known as a loser .

I sigh as I rub my head , getting up . Ash gets on my nerves , he knows I don't like when people slap my head ; it messes up my hair , and it pisses me off because it takes me about thirty minutes to get it done . I'm gonna fucking kill you , Ash .

I don't know what we're gonna do today . We're probably going to smoke some , chill and invite some girls over . It is the last day of summer vacation , and we should do something crazy ! I really want to get in trouble with the law , it's funny to see all them Banana Guards go after me ; they're too slow , so they've never had the chance to catch me .

" I told you , stop messing up my fucking hair , Ash ! " I smack the back of his neck as soon as I walk into the kitchen . He massages his neck , it's one of his weak spots and laughs . Even though he pisses me off , annoys me and makes me want to kill myself ; he's still my brother and we would do anything for each other .

" Dude , we should do something crazy today ! " Ash winks at me as he opens the fridge , pulling out a beer can . It's 11 a.m and he's already started to drink ? Lord have mercy ! I shake my head as he gulps down his beer . I push him out of the way , and grab some raspberry juice . I take a sip from the carton and put it back . " You know , it's always fun to mess with the Banana guards " We both laugh , remembering those times where we used to prank and mess with the law .

" It is the last day of summer before going back to that hellhole , let's do it ! " I grab my black hoodie and put it on , covering my head with the hood . I usually don't like people to recognize me , especially if we're talking about the law . They should know who I am already , but I still think it's fun to mess with them as a different persona .

Both Ash and I take our axe bass guitar , and head out into the world . I still don't know what the plan is , but I know that the Banana guards will never see it coming ; they're pretty dumb fellows , so they hardly ever expect someone to disturb the peace . The fun thing about our guitars is that , they play music and they also help us destroy things ; like property , trees , etc .

Ash and I both use our abilities to get to the castle faster . Ash is a wizard and I am a vampire ; together , we can definitely make a mess and that's the way we like it . Wizards and Vampires are known to have the best abilites in Ooo , that's why we work really well together . From a distance , we can see two banana guards guarding the main entrance to the castle ; we laugh as we fist bump , going different directions .

Ash uses a magic spell to make himself disappear , and I hide in a tree , being covered by the huge leaves . Ash is known to be very organized with his spells , I'm the exact opposite ; I use all of my abilities to kill , torment and scare . Ash gives me a signal and the first thing I do is punch the Banana guards , hearing their screams of pain ; it's music to my ears , baby .

Ash and I work quickly , so we get done in less than thirty minutes . We completely destroyed the place ; there are knocked down trees , huge scratches on the castle walls , anything you can think of . The Banana Guards are gone , they ran away as soon as I started torturing them . Maybe , we should do this more often , hahaha !

This is what makes me feel alive . That feeling of liberty , of freedom , of being carefree and having no consequences ; that's what life is all about , and I love it .

The adrenaline is something I need to feel , to make me feel alive , again . Maybe , being a troublemaker isn't such a bad thing .